08 [reality]

[reality]

Haeri soon became the school's heartthrob because of her kind and friendly personality, I envied her, she had everything I didn't have, money, love, fame, looks and....even the man I love.

As I was walking, she came running towards me and abruptly asked me about my relationship with you.

I wanted to lie, I wanted to tell her that we're seeing each other but, I couldn't steal your happiness away from you just because of my own selfish desires, I had no right to do that.

I assured her telling her that we were just friends and she looked relieved, she seemed really kind but, I didn't want to get attached nor close to her.

At the cafeteria, you came to me smiling like a fool. I was happy to see you wearing a smile but that soon faded when I knew the reason behind your smile.

You told me you both started talking to each other again.

I can't explain how I am feeling but it hurted....alot.

I guess she didn't have the guts to approach you because she thought we had something going on between us.

The day went by both of you talking to each other without noticing my presence, its funny how my nightmare became a reality.

Now the only thing I needed to do was to support and be happy for you guys but, I can't, I tried- I tried to accept the fact that you will never like me back but.

"I don't want to imagine you being happy with her"

******************

Awwww😭😭😭😭

Meet you guys in the next chapterr~