11 [farewell]

[ farewell]

I stayed up the whole night baking a heart shaped cookie for your birthday, I wasn't fond of cooking nor baking but I tried my best to do it for you.

I excitedly came to your house to give you the cookies and the present I got you but, I froze on my spot when I saw you kissing her.

I felt like the whole world spinning, I felt needles piercing through my heart, I wanted to scream, I felt angry, frustrated but mostly hurt and disappointed.

Haeri saw me standing at the door so she quickly pushed you away from her, signalling to you that I was there.

You awkwardly scratched the back of your neck while holding Haeri's hand, "We got back, Suyeon-ah"

That was it, that was my cue card, I couldn't stay there anymore, I had to leave but my body wasn't moving at all, I wanted to wish you both happiness but I couldn't utter a word.

"Happy Birthday Jake" was the last thing I said before dashing out to a place where there wasn't much people.

I made my decision, decision to leave you Jake, I can't stand this anymore, now that you got back with her, I don't need to stay here anymore, I decided to go abroad to study there and perhaps settle if I can.

Those moments I shared with you will never leave me, I loved everything about you, I don't know if I ever will be able to move on but...

I had to leave, for everyone's sake, I'm finally gonna leave you Jake.

I know I'm gonna regret sending you this diary before I leave, but, I feel like I'll regret it if I don't, when you read this, please know that I was happy being with you all those time.

"Be happy with her Jake"

"Goodbye Jake"

******************

Ok, for those of you who are confused about this chapter, here's an explaination....

So, this is her diary, i.e. all the things from chapter 1 till this chapter are the things that she wrote in her diary.

When she decided to go abroad, she decided to give her diary to Jake for him to read it.

She believed that the possibility of her running into him or meeting him was very low so she wanted to express how she felt about him, she couldn't bring herself to do it so she decided to send him his diary where she wrote about her feelings for him..

I hope this explaination was useful...

Only one chapter left!!!

Meet you guys in the next chapterrr~