09 [my place]

[ my place]

I could barely open my eyes, I felt exhausted, I felt so sick and tired of everything.

My throat felt dry and I couldn't even lift up my arms because of exhaustion, my mom got worried so she decided to take me to the hospital.

To me, going there was of no use, the doctors would just prescribe me meds to help me regain strength but, that was not what I needed.

The sole of my sickness was because of the pain that my heart was going through, I won't be able to heal unless I forget you, and forgetting you was not a thing I will ever be able to do.

I often checked my phone to see if you called me or left any messages because back then, when I skipped school even for a day, you would spam me with messages asking me thousands of questions.

But now, you didn't even send me a single message, but it's alright, your enjoying your time with her right? If being with her makes you happy then, I'm fine with you ignoring me.

"Because your happiness matters alot to me"

The doctor said that I needed to stay the night in the hospital because I had to undergo some check ups.

I was scared, scared that something might happen to me but at the same time, I wished I was sick.

That way I will not see you with her at school, I can't bear seeing you being happy with her.

"You were once happy with me too"

"But she replaced me..."

      *****************

I didn't know that I made Suyeon suffer this muchhh.

Now I'm starting to feel baddd🤧😭😭😭😭

Meet you guys in the next chapterrr~