12 [finally together]

third person pov

"I can't believe it's already been 6 years since I left seoul" Suyeon exclaimed, stretching her arms while observing her surrounding.

The first thing she did was get home and meet her mom whom she had not seen for years.

After spending some time with her mom, she went to her room to change her dress and came out wearing a floral baby pink dress, "Mom, I'm heading out" She said before dashing out.

The "Blosom tree" the place where she had her best moments with him, she missed him, but she was scared that he might hate her, after all, her diary went to him.

She thought that leaving the country and studying abroad would make her forget about him but she was wrong, the whole time she was there, he was always in her mind.

She wanted to call him and tell him how much she misses him, she wanted to see his face, she wanted to go back and embrace him but she knew that it was not possible.

She had spent several sleepless nights thinking about him, she had cried almost everyday because of how much she missed him, but knowing that he now belonged to some one else stopped her from contacting him.

She didn't want to see him happy with her, she still couldn't accept the fact that he was with another girl.

She looked at the Blossom tree and weakly smiled taking a seat on the bench near the Blossom tree.

While she was busy reminiscing about her moments with him, a familiar voice called out to her.

"Suyeon-ah"

It was him, she may forget her own voice but she could never forget his, she stood up and tried walking away but stopped in her tracks when he called her name again.

She wanted to run to him and hug him but, she knew that, she would only be a barrier between two people so, she continued walking.

"I missed you"

She was surprised to hear that, it was like those were the words which she had been craving for, she turned around, with her teary eyes meeting his.

"I read it, your diary, how can you go through all those alone?? Why didn't you tell me that you were going to the states" Tears were streaming down his face.

"After you left, I realised that my feelings for Haeri was not love, I was blinded by my ego, I didn't wanna feel a loser who was dumped so, I foolishly chased after her, when we talked for the first time, I was excited so I thought it was love but..."

"After you left, I haven't been the same, I didn't feel anything, I couldn't be happy, I searched for you everywhere to tell you how I feel about you but, I was too late"

"You already left"

"I felt like I was gonna go crazy when I realised that you weren't here anymore, I wanted to chase you but, I didn't have the courage to go to you after realising how much I hurted you, I needed time to build up the confidence to look into your eyes again."

"And I think it's time"

He came closer towards her and looked straight into her eyes, "Suyeon-ah, I love you, I know I'm late but, can you give me a chance to prove how much I love you?"

Suyeon hastily pulled jake for a hug and sobbed, "I waited for a long time to hear that, why are you saying it only now?"

Jake, after hearing her response suddenly pressed his lips on hers, which she immediately respoded to, the kiss was a soft and a sweet one, their lips were moving in sync as if they were moulded for each other.