5

I clean. I wipe the floor. What is this mucus? It's disgusting. It's slimy and sticky. Ugh. I hear noises. Crutching noises. I ignore them, but they were getting louder and more annoying. I stood up. I probably should check it out. I open the closet door. I walk around following the noises. I walk to the second level. 

"What the?" I ask. 

There were bite marks in the pipes and other things. What kind of animal bites metal? There was also disgusting mucus everywhere. Gross. I kept hearing crunching and munching sounds. What could possibly be doing that? 

I walk past shelves. I see the thing causing the crunching noises. I nearly fall. What the heck is that thing? It was like a glowing blob. It was almost translucent. It had four arms. It had a round blob face. It was chomping the metal. What the? 

I snap a picture of it. This can't really be happening. Is that a ghost? Or am I just going crazy? I walk out to get a better look at the creature. It didn't seem to notice me. I stood there like I was in a trance. It was memorizing to look at. It suddenly turned to me. It screamed and flew through the walls. I almost fall. 

"Was that a ghost?" I mutter. 

I see something on the ground in a corner.  A sort of box like thing. It was small and had a plug. It had yellow and black lines. I probably should so Schwoz.