17

Gozer crawled out in my body. But she was naked, and my body was covered in spines. My eyes were black as night. I had claws. Though, I am not me. I am Gozer. 

"Henry? What the heck are you wearing?" Ray asked. 

"I am Gozer." Gozer said. 

Gozer made like a t pose. She moved her hands in a v shape like she was revealing something. From the pit ghosts were crawling out.

"The end has come." Gozer said. 

"I would like the end not to come." Ray said. 

Charlotte zapped Gozer with the stream. It wrapped around her. Unfortunately, it was as weak as straw. She broke it. Charlotte was thrown backward. 

"Need a hand miss." An unfamiliar voice said. 

Gozer turned to the opening of the cave. There were four men there and Schwoz. They weren't just any men. They were the original Ghostbusters. They were the ones who sealed off Gozer. She growled at them.

"I think she remembers us." Spender said. 

"As a visitor of this city and as a representee of the Invasive animal destruction, I order you to withdraw all paranormal activity back to where it came from." Ray said. 

"Thank you very much Ray." Dr. Peter clapped. 

"Are you a god?" Gozer asked Ray. 

Ray stopped. He hesitated. 

"Ray..." 

"Well c'mon Ray." 

"Yes." Ray finally said. 

"We're all gods." Spender said. 

"I just want to say that you and I we could've had such a thing going." Dr. Peter said. 

"If you trap me, you trap an innocent child. The boy, Henry." Gozer said.

"She's right ve cannot hurt Henry." Schwoz said. 

"If we do nothing Gozer will end the world." Spender said. 

"We will hurt Henry if we hurt Gozer." Other Ray said. 

"That's a risk worth taking." Spender said. 

They shot their guns at Gozer.