18

It wrapped around Gozer like a snake. They began crossing the streams. She glared at them. She growled. She grabbed the strings and uncrossed them. She pulled the Ghostbusters to her and then she did a Jedi move and pushed them away. 

"Oww." Spender said. 

"You cannot beat me this time." Gozer said. 

"Ve might." Schwoz said. 

He had a machine that shot out strings, but they were different. They were red instead of orange. They were more powerful. It wrapped around Gozer's arm. She screeched. Jasper and Piper transformed back into their true dog forms. They attacked Schwoz.

"Ayeeei!" He yelled running for his life.

"That thing Schwoz hit Gozer with seems more effective than ours. Let's try to use his to trap Gozer." Ray said. 

"What?! We can't trap her without trapping Henry!" Charlotte said.

"If we don't trap her all of hell would break out." Spender said. 

"There has to be another way." Charolotte said. 

"There is none." Spender said. 

"There might be." Schwoz said. 

"Really?" Other Ray asked. 

"Yeah. I made a machine that will pull Gozer out of Henry. Unfortunately, it is being attacked by marshmallow men. Who are destroying Zoey!" Schwoz yelled. 

"You named it Zoey?" Other Ray said. 

"Yes." Schwoz said proudly. 

"I'll try to get the marshmallow men off that." Charlotte said grabbing a flame thrower. 

"Whoa! Be careful with that." Spender said. 

"She'll be fine." Other Ray said. 

"What about us?" Dr. Peter said. 

Gozer broke off from the rope. 

"That I cannot say..." Other Ray said.