16

Where are we going? I literally have no idea where I'm going. Hower, all of this seemed familiar. There was a big mountain that I walked into.  The women-thing walked to a pit. The mountain had carvings of Gozer. I jumped when I see Piper and Jasper kissing. Jasper's eyes were blood red. Oh great. Zuul and the Keykeeper. I saw this from a video. They go to third base and that's how Gozer escaped last time. 

Not sure why there doing it now, but oh well. 

"It is time you fulfill your destiny." She smiled 

"Why me?" I ask. 

"I have been trapped here for a while now. I need someone of your heart." She said touching me. 

"Henry!!!!" I hear Ray yelled. 

Ray fell through the mountain and landed on the ground face first. Oooh. Ouch. 

"I'm okay." Ray said. 

"Henry you good?! Ah!" Charlotte yelled. 

Ray jumped and saw the spirit and Jasper and Piper. He shot a flash with his phone. 

"Are you Gozer?" Charlotte asked her. 

"The Groovacious." Gozer answered. 

"Can we have Henry back?" Ray asked. 

"The chosen one is here to become Gozer. She needs a body." Zuul said. 

Gozer approached me. She grabbed me by the neck. She walked me over to the pit. 

"Let him go!" Ray yelled. 

Unfortunately, Zuul put a rock on his back. So he's like nailed to the ground. 

"Ow!" Ray said. 

Charlotte pulled out the ghostbuster gun. She shot it at Gozer. It wrapped around her. She screamed. The Keykeeper ripped it out of her hand's. 

"It is time." Gozer said. 

She dropped me into the pit. She soon followed in a smoke cloud.