11

I ran downstairs. To my surprise, the entire house was infected by stay-puff marshmallow man. I had to get out of the house. I ran downstairs, but the little devils put a tripwire halfway down the stairs. I tumbled down. I land on the bottom of the stairs. While I'm down, a few stay-puff marshmallow men grab my hand an impale it on a knife. I scream. I pull my hand off the knife.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?!" I yell. 

"We're crazy." One smiled. 

"I definitely got it." I say. 

Mom and Dad came in. Mom screamed when she saw all the little men making a mess of the house. She faints. Dad catches her in his arms.

"What is going on?!" Dad screamed. 

"Long story." I say. 

"Who are you creatures?!" Dad screamed. 

"We're monsters. Your son is the chosen one." One smiled. 

"The chosen one for what?! Henry what did you do??" Dad asked. 

Oh god. Well, it wouldn't hurt to tell him.

"I'm the chosen one of Gozer. She wants to possess me and then take over the world." I say. 

"...Okay." Dad said. 

"We should go." I say grabbing mom's leg. 

"Yeah let's go." Dad said walking out.

...

Piper was in the Grocery store, which was good cause then she won't see a bunch of stay-puff marshmallows. She was buying loads and loads of ice cream, because she heard of a gameshow that if you eat the biggest sundae, you get a free trip to Paris. It's probably not real. 

"Let's see. 4 tubs of vanilla. 2 tubs of chocolate. 3 tubs of strawberry." Piper muttered.

She then heard growls and sobering. Did someone let a dog in here? Piper decides to go check it out. She gasps when she sees it. It wasn't a dog at all. It had hors and eyes as red as blood. It had no fur. She screams. The thing turned its head and growled at her. 

She ran. The monster ran fast after her. She manages to get to her car. 

"This is not okay." Piper said fast. 

The creature jumped onto her window. 

"Aaah! That's not okay!" Piper yelled. 

"You'll do nicely." The creature said.