A Bloody Bath

Ash PoV:

                 I smiled at my red self, noting that his hands were trembling in anger.

                 "Hello Ash. It's nice to see you again." I greeted him kindly, and he roared, sprinting towards me. I merely sidestepped, watching as he tumbled forward, before flipping around with hate etched on his features.

                 "You bloody bastard, let me out of my head!" He roared, trying to attack me again. I just kept shimmying to the side, avoiding his frenzied attacks. He finally stopped, and I smiled at him.

                 "Are you done? Ready to mend yourself?" I asked, slowly approaching him. Once I got to him, he muttered something, and I leaned down to hear it.

                 "No, you blue dipshit. There's nothing to mend." I was about to say something when I felt a piercing pain in my chest. I looked down, and saw that his hand was embedded inside of me, and when he removed it, my heart was clutched in it. I opened my mouth, until he crushed it, grinning like a madman. I simply looked at him, and he slowly became angry.

                 "Why aren't you dead!" He roared, and I chuckled.

                 "Because you really pissed her off-" I was interrupted by a pike emerging from Ashe's chest, and crimson light filled my view.

Aurelia PoV:

                  I woke up, noticing that Auntie Dahlia was facing Ash, who had a gaping hole in his crimson chest. I tried to stand, but Ranni forced me back down.

                  "Rest, my dear consort. This is not thy battle." I laid across her lap as Auntie raised her pike, slamming it into one of Ash's wings. He drew a fist back, throwing it at Dahlia, only for her to dodge it and tackle him, driving him onto a spike of metal left from Heisenberg's mutation. He shrieked, before shoving a fist straight through her chest. She ignored it, tearing his hand out and punching him, blood running freely down her front and back. She raised the pike once more, slamming it down again and again, until there were dozens of staticky holes all across Ash. He kicked her off, roaring at her as she landing safely in a squat.

                   "WHY DO YOU STILL FIGHT! I RIPPED OUT YOUR HEART, CRUSHED IT, AND THEN RAMMED MY HAND THROUGH YOUR CHEST TWICE! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" He roared, and I could hear the chuckle from Dahlia.

                    "I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!" She stood up, her wings growing to a near fifty foot wingspan, glowing a sickly, pulsing green as her own height grew to at least twenty feet. Her pike was replaced with a glowing green sword, and she rose it high.

                    "BRING IT ON, BITCH!" He roared, charging forwards with two spears of red lightning forming in each hand, red and green light filling the arena. I started absentmindedly humming a Christmas carol under my breath, Ranni rubbing my shoulders. Dahlia's sword flashed, and red lightning came crashing down, rendering the already ruined castle even more ruined. A high-pitched scream snapped me out of my trance, and I watched as Dahlia's sword flashed too fast to see, across Ash again and again. She stopped, sheathing the sword as Ash began falling apart, until all that was left was a crimson heart. Dahlia rose her foot, before bringing it down and crushing the heart. She sunk to her knees seconds later, shifting back into a normal human. I heard Daniela scream, and I looked to see the three sisters standing there, wearing more bundles of clothes than I thought humanely possible. She ran over to her, kneeling down next to her when she got there.

Dahlia PoV:

                       I chuckled as I saw Daniela's concerned face above mine, her shaking me to get me up.