02.

TW:mention of drugs, and abuse.
Theo's POV:

It was almost Halloween and kotku was making a party. Obviously Boris was going. They were not dating, although they eat each other's faces, they were not dating.

Boris had asked me if I wanted to go and i tried to decline, i don't know how he is so good at convincing me to do stuff, but i ended up saying yes.

We said we will meet up at my house and then leave. The party was at 6:00 pm so Boris arrived to my house at 4:30 pm.

"Hey, Potter" he said, already inside the house.

"Hey" i answered.

"So i got us matching costumes!!" he yelled with excitement.

"What?"

"Yeah! Well i didn't buy them, but we're going to be Ron and Harry!!"

"But Boris, you don't hav red ha-" i tried to say.

"So? It's fun!!" He said pulling out a blue flannel, grey shirt and brown dark pants.

"This is for you Potter!"

I immediately recognized the outfit, it was in the first movie.

"How did you know what to get?"

"I did research, Potter, duh," he said. "And i got this for me," he said pulling out a sweater with an "R" on it.

I giggled. He was so excited about Halloween and i found that very cute.

We dressed up and had to walk to kotku's house. It wasn't that far away, just 30 minutes walk.

We got there and rang the doorbell. Kotku opened up and immediately kissed Boris. As if she did see me there.

She was dressed up as a cat. The most used Halloween costume.

When we got in the house Boris started talking to other people. It didn't bother me because it's not like he cant have other friends.

I went into the kitchen looking for food. I found alcohol instead. That worked for me.

Around 8:30 everyone was already drunk. I made fun of some people that were drunk and stupid.

The party went crazy. Literally, everyone at school was there. Everyone was screaming and jumping, they even had a kid who broke his finger, and a fucking car fell in the pool. Everyone was jumping into the pool, inhaling God knows what, people making out, etc. (yes this is a project x reference 😡😡)

I couldn't find Boris anywhere. I honestly wanted to leave before anything else happened. But when i went inside the house looking for him, i felt someone pushing me onto the wall. It was a boy.

"What the fuck dude?" i asked trying to pull away.

"Where is your little boyfriend?" he ignores my question.

"Who?"

"The one you always hang out with"
By the confused look on my face, he starts describing him.

"Y'know like- tall and black hair, the Russian one?"

"First of all, he is not my boyfriend, second, i don't know where he is, third, he is Ukrainian, not Russian." i answered with a tone

"Did you just talk back to me?"

I laughed at that question, he thought i was going to be afraid of him, but i was too drunk to care.

"Are you going to beat me up?" i ask.

He finally punches me in the face and i saw a bunch of kids staring. I was only laughing which made him mad, so he punched me even harder.

Then i heard someone screaming before i passed out from all the blood I lost. I didn't even try to defend myself because i knew i would lose anyway.

I woke up on Boris' bed and all my body hurt. I tried standing up but i just fell back into the bed.

"Theo," Boris said. This made me jump because I didn't know he was up.

"Shit, you scared me dude" i say,

"What the fuck happened yesterday?" He asks.

"Oh, nothing" i state, i remembered every single thing, but i couldn't tell him.

"You are lying, Theo, what happened?" he insists.

"What am I even doing here? And also, did you clean my face? " I ignore his question while touching my face. It was clean. 

He sighed and responds;

"Why the fuck would you get into a fight??"

"He started it."

"What did he do or say that made you so fucking mad Theo?"

"He didn't make me mad, i made him mad," i state

"How?"

"I literally just corrected him on something! He was wrong about a bunch of stuff so i told him the right stuff and he thought i talked back to him so he started punching me, there, happy?"

"What was the stuff he was wrong about?"

"He- he said you were my boyfriend, and he said you were Russian"

He stayed silent.

"What did you say say then?" He asked, leaning towards me.

"I said you were Ukrainian not Russian, and that we were not dating." I said, ignoring the fact he was really close.

"Do you only remember that?" he asks, still close.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Yesterday you said weird stuff."

'shit' i thought.

"Wh-what did i say?" i ask, obviously nervous.

"You said you liked me not in a platonic way, in a romantic one. You also confessed how jealous you are of kotku and how "sweet" you think i am." he said with a smirk on his face. He was doing this on purpose. I knew it.

"Did i actually said that?" I ask after a pause.

"Yep" he said, before pulling closer and finally pressing his lips on mines.

It took me a moment to realize he was kissing me, i was to shocked but after a few seconds i kissed back. Our lips touching was an addictive drug. We couldn't stop, although i was so confused, i just enjoyed it.

I pulled away first.

"What?" Boris said already leaning back in to kiss again. I out my arm in his shoulder to stop him.

"Wait, what does this mean?" i ask.

"Shut up and just kiss me, Potter" he says rolling his eyes.

I just smirked and did what he told me.

Something was telling me that was how it was supposed to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meh idk how to feel about this one.

I don't know why, but i thought it would be a good idea if they went to the party as Harry and Ron lol.

Anyway, did u like the chapter?

Word count: 1071