03.

Theo's POV:

I used to always wear the same stuff for school. Grey pants, and a good looking shirt, until i met Boris. (By met i mean that when they started being like "best friends")

I was bored of having to wear the same thing everyday, so Boris started borrowing me his clothes, just the old ones though.

He had 1 shirt of the band "Queen" which i LOVE. He said he'd never listened to any of their songs. So my goal was to show him the best songs. Therefore, i turned the old-fashioned radio station every time he visited.

One day i was lucky and they were playing their best hits. I invited him over that day so he could listen to their work of art.(Theo would be the biggest queen stan)

I heard a knock on the door, and immediately ran to the door. When he arrived we did what we usually did, drink. When we were drunk enough to start doing stupid things, 'Dont Stop Me Now' started playing.

"BORIS LISTEN TO THIS AWESOME SONG." I yelled."TONIGHTTT IM GONNA HAVE MYSELFFFF A REAL GOOD TIMEEEE" i sing.

He just stares while laughing and trying to listen to the song.

"what is this potter??" He asks

"AND THE WORLDDDD, ILL TURN IT INSIDE OUT YEAHHH, IM FLOATING AROUNDDD, AND ECSTASYYYYY, SO DONT. STOP. ME. NOW" i sing, moving my hands, trying to dance.

"You look funny, Potter!!" he yells grabbing my hands to stop me.

"SHHH THIS IS THE BEST PART." i tell slapping his hands away.

"CAUSE IM HAVING A GOOD TIME, IM HAVING A GOOD TIME-" i try singing but his hand in my mouth stops me.

I keep on dancing, he seems to be enjoying the song, so I'm satisfied. Soon, he started dancing with me. Running around, dancing, smoking and drinking. This was basically perfect!

"DONT STOP ME, DONT STOP ME, DONT STOP ME!" i yell and stand on the coffee table.

We danced throughout the whole song, when it finished we couldn't stop laughing and panting. We were obviously tired.

Then, other song started playing, 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.

"YOOOO LISTEN THIS IS THE BEST ONE!" i yell while grabbing his shoulders and shaking him.

I start singing the song, literally screaming my lungs out.

"NO ESCAPE FROM REALITYYYY" i yell.

"you really like this band huh?" He says after a couple of minutes.

I ignore him and keep singing. He just stares at me like 'wtf is he doing' but i didn't care, this was literally my song.

"I'm giving you a private concert, you should be thankful." I say with an attitude. He rolls his eyes and watches me dance.

"GALILEOOOOO" I scream with the most sharp voice i have.

He finally decides to stop me and he couldn't stop laughing.

"YOU SOUND LIKE A DOG!!" he teased.

Popchyk was jumping and barking, which meant he was happy. (SORRY FOR NOT ADDING HIM EARLIER IN THE STORY.)

After a couple hours of listening to queen, 'Every Breath You Take' by the police started playing, this was a slower song so i sat down and rested a little bit.

"Soo, how did you like the songs?" I ask.

"My favorite one was ummm, the one that went after the second one" he says.

"You mean 'Another One Bites The Dust'?" I ask.

"Yes, yes that one." he states.

"Cool" i say

I stood up and started to sway in the rhythm of the song. He stands up and starts doing it with me. Then, he extends his right hand and asked me for a dance. We started dancing and swaying at the rhythm. We stayed like that and eventually, the was almost done and slowed down.

He stayed still and so did i. Our eyes were locked together and his hands were still locked with mine. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds, his eyes were wide open, but then he started leaning towards me.

We stayed close for s couple of seconds.

"Can i-" he ties asking something, but i interrupt him by pressing our lips together. He immediately kissed back and after a couple of seconds we pulled away. I looked away in embarrassment.

"I-Im sorry." I say

"What?" he says.

"I just kissed you!"

"Yeah? What about it?" he says with a confused face.

"Did that meant anything to you?!? Cause it obviously did for me!" i yell.

"Yeah! I just can't process what just happened."

"Oh," i say. "Well figure it out Boris," i say before staying silent with 80's songs on the background.

After a long pause, Boris finally says: "so this means you like me and i like you?" he asks.

"Yeah i guess?" I say. "Well i don't know if you like me but i sure like you."

"I do! Well, that's what I think. Whenever you are happy and have fun i get something in my stomach that I've never felt before, is that good?" he asks.

I giggle while nodding with my head.

"Then... That's perfect," he says, grabbing my chin and pulling me close to him from my waist with his other hand. We kiss again, but for a longer time.

Now this, this was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not proud of this one.

But anyway, how did u like it?

Word count: 896.