08.

(younger AND older boreo!!)

3rd person POV:

The two boys were sitting at boris' place when suddenly the conversation of "school" came up.

Although they usually skipped it, when they were there it was boring. Boris was talking about his art class and Theo looked down and his lips every now and then.

"you wanna see what I made potter?" Boris suggested.

"Sure." Theo scoffed.

Boris got up and started looking on his backpack. After a couple of seconds he took out a bouquet of yellow and pink paper flowers.

"Here ya go!" Boris said, pressing the bouquet on Theo's chest, "keep it."

Theo felt a slight blush forming on his cheeks but immediately answered. "Thank you Boris,"

They spent the rest of the afternoon talking, that day somehow seemed more calmed than others. They both enjoyed just being able to talk and listen to each other.

*years later*

It had been a while since Theo went on a business trip and left Boris on their small apartment.  On his way home, he saw a beautiful bouquet like the one Boris gave him when they were kids, except this one wasn't of paper.

He took it home and decided to give it to Boris.

"I'm home Boris!" Theo announced. Boris was on the couch.

"Hey Potter!!" Boris said, smiling. "You're back!" He says. Popchyk was jumping and barking at Theo.

"I brought you something," Theo says, showing the bouquet to Boris whilst he sat down next to him.  Theo slightly blushed in embarrassment. Boris was flustered and he could see it.

"It's just- you gave one to me when we were at Vegas and-" he gets cut off by Boris holding his hand and smiling at him. "Thank you Theo."

Boris doesn't know how to show his affection, but Theo understands him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehehehehellooooooo
I'm back again, this one is short tho
Also I dyed my hair and I hate it.

Word count: 323