Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 3 in 1 (1)

    The county propaganda committee stood on the stage and held the microphone and said: "The April honor roll of Huaifeng County, the top person on the list is Comrade Lin Zhijiao, a member of the second production team of Houshui Village of Shuanghuan Commune, and the honorable deed is to expose the county propaganda committee Wei Qiang and the female worker of the pharmaceutical factory Yang Juan. Doing morally corrupt behaviors and recovering Comrade Fu Xuefen's legacy in a timely manner, being brave and resourceful at critical moments, refusing Comrade Fu Xuefen's quality inspection station in the pharmaceutical factory afterwards, doing good deeds and not greedy for finances, excellent thinking? I think morality is worth learning from all members!"

    "Comrade Lin Zhijiao, please come to the stage to accept the honorary character badge given by the county propaganda."

    Applause broke out, and the row behind Lin Jiao was particularly enthusiastic, all of them were full of energy, and their mouths were about to go to the back of their ears. , clap your hands vigorously.

    Standing on the stage to receive a red five-star badge, when he turned around, he glanced in Wei Qiang's direction.

    Lin Jiao smiled sarcastically, took the microphone and said, "This medal serves as a urging force for me, I hope everyone can behave in a good manner and stop doing this kind of morally corrupt behavior at all costs, and I hope that in the future. Our Shuanghuan Commune and I can bring encouragement and help to the people of the whole county."

    After speaking, he stepped down slowly, under the gaze of hundreds of thousands of people, calmly and without any stage fright.

    They were greeted with thunderous applause, the crowd listened for a long time, and finally a person of interest came.

    At every publicity convention, the honorable and the disgraced are the ones who get the most attention.

    Cheating and cheating are the worst things in this era. Everyone despised and yelled at them. Compared with modern netizens, the reaction was even more intense. In addition, they were hiding the money left by their wives for their lovers, and they were county cadres. angry.

    Therefore, Lin Jiao's top honor, no one has any objection, thinks that it is 'justice descended from heaven'.

    There is not only one person on the honor roll, but only the top of the list will have a photo and an introduction to the honorable deeds.

    The rest are only people's names, followed by the name of the commune's production team and the name of the factory workshop. If you want to know what you have done, come to listen to the publicity conference, and then pass it on by word of mouth.

    The cadres of Shuanghuan Commune grinned and grinned, their faces flushed, and they looked at Lin Jiao as if they were seeing their own daughter.

    Mainly because the name of Shuanghuan Commune appeared on the podium for the first time since the launch of the publicity conference.

    I came here once before, and I hung my head all the way, listening to praise from other communes. Later, everyone would not come if they could not come.

    This time it's good. Although the yield per mu of planting is not comparable to other people's, the moral style is praised. Zhou Hongshan, Qin Kezhong and others listened to the discussions of 'Shuanghuan Commune Lin Zhijiao' and 'Houshui Village Lin Zhijiao', and they couldn't agree more. Close your mouth.

    Finally, he was able to hold his head high and be talked to by other commune cadres, and was envied by others.

    After the honorable characters are read out, the police usually read the sentences of criminals, but the first person is a cadre of the propaganda department, so let the propaganda committee read it first.