Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

    Twenty minutes later, Lin Jiao put down the pen, rubbed her wrist, and began to check the answer.

    "It's done?" The

    old man suddenly spoke up, showing a gentle attitude towards Lin Jiao, which surprised the people in the examination room. It was not the first time for them to take the taster examination, and they had never seen Han Youfu take the initiative to greet someone.

    What's even more surprising is that this woman who just came in is actually finished? !

    "Check it again."

    Lin Jiao replied with a smile. She just finished it in one go, and her wrist was a little sore. She shook it and relieved the soreness. After checking the paper, she made sure that there was no negligence. She breathed a sigh of relief and went to Leaning back in the chair?

    The old man stretched out his hand, "Bring it here and I'll take a look."

    Lin Jiao was stunned, but did not refuse. She got up and handed the exam paper over. There were whispers in the exam room again, feeling that she was being paid too much attention.

    The old man took out a pen and a bottle of red ink, and he approved the test paper on the spot.

    "President Han, are you treating her differently? I've come here so many times, but I've never seen you approve the test papers in person."

    "That is, President Han, you can't treat her differently because she's the eldest daughter. "

    You started to mark the papers before we finished it, which greatly affected our mentality."

    President Han?

    Lin Jiao was surprised to see the gray-haired, simple and serious old man in front of her. She opened the search bar and glanced at the purchased area of ​​the network interface. She was wearing a suit and slicked her hair, and looked like a forty-year-old man.

    After comparing several times, from the facial bones to the facial features, it was determined that the old man in front of him was actually the president of the Huaguo Liquor Industry Association, Han Youfu.

    I'm sure I'll look at it later. I complain that I'm really clumsy. I've come in for so long? I didn't recognize it.

    Han Youfu ignored the examinee and focused on her exam paper. After reading a question, she ticked off. Lin Jiao estimated that it would take a while before she sat back to her original position.

    Except for a few talkative candidates, everyone else was burying their heads in the questions, glanced at their watches, it was already 8:50, and it was only ten minutes before the examination was completed.

    "Looking at President Han's smile, it must be too ridiculous to write."

    "It was finished in less than half an hour. It must have been written blindly, making President Han laugh."

    "I kept staring at it. She?, I feel like she doesn't read the questions very much, I really don't know what to do."

    "Blind cat meets dead mouse, one question is one question right."

    "President Han laughed even more, this little girl. What exactly did you write?"

    "Anyway, it's impossible to answer correctly. You're here to make fun of you. The Liquor Industry Association really didn't read the threshold.

    " Going out will affect our exam so much."

    "I mean, the exam room is messed up when such a person comes in. If everyone fails the exam, it's her fault."