Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 1~2 more

    "Let's go and have a look first." Ying Peng put down the teacup and got up, "I'll go talk to your uncle, your grandfather."

    Lin Jiao nodded and took her eldest sister out.

    As soon as she left the commune's small kitchen, she saw Xu Li sitting in the yard crying and howling, her hair messed up, one shoe missing, no socks on, and blood dripping from the soles of her feet, looking like she was fleeing.

    "Fourth uncle, I'll kill them if I don't run away. The whole family is here to bully me. Jiaojiao won't let them plant the seeds. It's obviously their own fault, and now it's all my fault!

    " She must leave. Shen Fu doesn't change her bad habit of beating people in the old society. I have to report it. If you don't care, I will go to the county and the revolutionary committee in the city to report it, and I will lose my life. I can't make her feel better!"

    "If you don't care, it's a cover up. I'm not from your Houshui Village? Unlike Lin Zhijiao, who has to worry about her father, uncle, and siblings, and beat me up like this, I'll make his whole family not feel better!"

    ...

    Lin Jiao walked to Zhiwen's side, the younger siblings were not too close, and stood on the steps to watch the excitement.

    After listening for a while, I got a general idea. It was Qin Miaomiao's family? I was jealous when I saw the grain harvest. They quarreled at home at noon. After that, they started. Xu Li went to the commune and made up her mind to sue Shen Fu. committee.

    Lin Jiao saw that it would be lively, so she was about to take her younger brother and sister back to the small stove, and did not want to participate in this business.

    There will be absolutely no end to the trouble for a while. Besides, if the trouble is like this, it may not be easy for Xu Li to get a divorce.

    "Jiaojiao, what do you think about this? How do you do it?"

    She wanted to leave, but the secretary refused, so she ran over and sighed, "Jiaojiao, are you a capable person? Look at this? How to do it, Xu Lidu If you can come to the commune, you can definitely go to the county."

    Lin Jiao rolled her eyes, "What? What are you capable of? No skills? I'm not free to do anything, so I don't want to interfere with others? What's going on at home?"

    "Jiaojiao, there's nothing I can do, I can't tie her up."

    As soon as Secretary Zhi sighed, Qin Tong's family pulled the scooter into the commune compound, and Shen Fu jumped off the scooter and cried out:

    "Leadership You cadres, look at my face, how can there be a granddaughter-in-law who beats grandma like this! It's lawless!!"

    Lin Jiao was slightly surprised when she saw the clear slap print on Shen Fu's face, she didn't expect that Did Xu Li still do this?

    After the secretary was stunned, he shouted: "Xu Li! How dare you beat me!" Xu Li was

    about to cry when Qin Kejian, the director of the commune, said impatiently, "Come here, Xiaojian, and lock them both up! Send them to the back immediately? The farm!" The

    two of them turned pale, and they took a breather and didn't dare to say a word.

    A young man came over with a gun, "Director, which farm?" When the

    yard was quiet, Qin Kejian said ruthlessly, "It's the two farms where the educated youth escaped, one of them did not change the old society's bad habits, and the other dared to fight. Elderly elders, reform through labor during the day, and attend the chairman's ideological class at night, when will the ideological reform be completed, and when will it be released!"