Chapter 13

A/n: una palang siya na talaga yung anak naadd lang naman yung isa kasi may nabasa ako na baka sa family ni Bong na punta yung anak hahahaha so gumawa ako isang character pang gulo sa isip niyo 😂

Ngayon palang nang hihingi na ako ng tawad sa mga team bella dyan hahahahaha alam ko ang dami niyo 😂 hahahahaha

****

Leni went inside Syna's house again. She was so weak and exhausted to know the truth about her daughter.

Her daughter hates her. Hates her so much.

"Madame, sinabi sakin nila Tope na hindi mo pala alam na anak mo si Anatasia" Syna said.

"It's okay" she said.

Van hand her a glass of water. "Madame, hindi alam ni Tasia na ampon siya" Tope said.

"I know kaya mas makakabuti munang hindi niya alam ang tungkol dito" she said to them.

"Itatago mo madame na siya ang anak mo?" Syna asked.

Leni nodded as she's trying to fix her mind, "si- siguro noon palang alam kong anak ko siya. Nararamdaman ko na eh pero hindi ko binibigyan ng pansin kasi natatakot ako."

"Eh madame sa tingin mo ba makakabuti kay insan kung itatago mo ang totoo? Pati kay Mr. President" Van asked.

Leni looks down to her glass of water, her mind is in chaotic state. "Bakit ang liit liit ng mundo?" She asked weakly.

"Bakit si Tasia pa? Hindi niya gugustuhin malaman na ako ang nanay niya."

"Pero madame, may karapatan din si insan na malaman na anak mo siya" Tope stated.

"Paano? Kapag sinabi ko sakanya ang totoo pati ang relasyon nya sa tatay nya masisira dahil sakin. Ito! Ito mismo yung dahilan kung bakit ayoko siyang makilala! Dahil sisirain ko lang yung buhay nya"

***

After Seryo's check up, Tasia immediately went to the office but Leni's still not there. She dialed Bong's number to check if he finally speak to her.

After a few rings, Bongbong answers,

"Hello sir, nakausap mo na po ba si madame?"

"Hindi pa nga Tasia eh, kanina ko pa din tinatawagan. Saan ba siya pwedeng mag punta?"

"Naku hindi ko nga alam dun. Naki pag meeting siguro kay satanas anyway I'll update you sir kapag dumating na"

Bongbong chuckles, "okay sige, thank you Tasia"

"Welcome sir"

After a while Leni came inside the office when Tasia saw her she immediately hug Leni. "Madame!" She exclaimed.

"Ano kaba?! Kanina pa ko nag aalala sayo para ka namang ewan eh" Leni hug Tasia tighter and she started crying softly.

Tasia got shocked of how long Leni's hugging her then when they finally let go of each other, Tasia ask, "umiiyak ba madame?"

"Bat naman ako iiyak, pagod lang ako" she said then sit on her swivel chair.

"Bakit? San ka ba galing?" Tasia sit across her, "di mo naman kailangan malaman lahat ng ginagawa ko sayo buhay"

Tasia frowned, "kita mo to, kanina pa ko nag aalala sayo kung ano ano pinag sasabi mo dyan."  Leni remain silent, "kahit si BBM kanina pa nag aalala sayo! Hay naku. Ang hirap mag palaki ng boss" she said then walks out.

Leni started crying again as everything starting to sink in. She wants to call Bong and tell him everything but Bong will only insist to tell Tasia the truth.

She asked Syna that if ever Bong find her, don't tell her the truth about Tasia. She wants to prepare herself before she'll confess everything to her.

She might have a good relationship with Tasia as her boss but she knew how Tasia felt about her as a mom. She said everything to Tasia, everything.

Including her thoughts of having a child will only hinder her work.

That's what scares her, it scares her that Tasia, her only daughter will hate her forever and she wouldn't be able to handle the pain.

***

Bongbong decided to pay her a visit in her house when Tasia told him that she's finally home. He would like to know what happened to her.

He ring the doorbell and after a few minutes, she opens the door. Bongbong got shock to see her so wasted.

"Love, what happened?" He asked.

Leni just smiled at him, "hi Mr. President" she said seductively.

Bongbong gave her a confused look, "what's going on?" He asked.

Leni drag him inside the house then she gestured him to sit down on the couch. "Leni..." Bongbong whispered.

"Shhh... I miss you Bong" Leni said. When Bongbong's sitting on the couch, Leni sit on his lap and it made him startled.

"Leni, ano ba nangyayari sayo?" Bongbong asked but Leni kiss his neck down to his chest.

"Love..." Bongbong said trying to stop her. He doesn't want to take advantage her drunkenness. He can feel that he's getting hard to what she is doing but he's being resistant. Leni's unbuckling his pants when Bongbong touch her hands and grab them.

"Leni!" Bongbong yells, he hold both of her hands to stop her, "you are so wasted my love hindi mo alam ang ginagawa mo" he said.

"Isn't this what you want?" Leni asked.

Bongbong was hesitant to answer, "I - I want this pero hindi yung lasing ka. I don't want to take advantage of you"

"Bong, ano ba tayo 16? I know what I'm doing. Are you actually turning me down?" Bongbong did not answer but Leni understood what he's saying.

She stood up, "love wait" Bongbong followed her to the kitchen, "You've been asking this diba?! Now that I'm giving you ayaw mong pumayag?"
She screamed.

"Leni, lasing ka. Okay fine, tomorrow let's do this kapag sober kana." Bongbong walk closer to her, "I will not repeat the same mistake I did before. It's obvious that you are in struggle right now, you can tell me"

Leni cried in his arms, she's not speaking. She just cried and cried.

Bongbong carry her to her bedroom, she cries in his arms until she fall asleep.

***

A/n: binago ko endearment nila dami niyo nag react eh HAAHHAHAHAHA! Kala ko kasi nananawa na kayo sa love or mahal kaya binago ko 😂