~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6 ~ 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟', 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟', 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕟'

When we got there, Dally found an old football and played with Two-Bit and Johnny. Jewel wanted to play too, so Johnny was teaching her. Ponyboy was leaning on the fountain and seemed like he was thinking hard about something. Jadyn and I were sitting on a bench nearby. I sighed happily and rested my head on my hand, "He's just wonderful, isn't he?" Jadyn said with a smirk, "Definitely... for YOUUU!" I looked over at her with excitement, "RIGHT?!" Jadyn said, "This has been amazing, confusing, but great!" I replied, "I've had fun too, bestie. Now can we just look at him for a second and just NOT BELIEVE that he LIKES ME?!" Jadyn and I laughed and then looked at him. He looked so gorgeous honestly. I don't care that he was wearing basic clothes... HE STILL LOOKED INCREDIBLE! His eyes... and those lips... wow.. He was looking at the rest of the gang playing, the wind blowing at his loose soft greasy strands that were behind his ears, he looked as happy as I felt, maybe even more. He was smiling, I felt my heart melt. Jadyn broke into my thoughts, "I believe it! Why wouldn't he?" I laughed as she added, "And if he didn't, I would beat him up!" She showed her fists and I hugged her, "Awww thanks bestie!!" She hugged me back, "Of course!" Ponyboy turned his face to me and called me with a smile, "Mevissss??" We released the hug and I asked, "Yeah?" "C'mere for a bit." Jadyn pushed me, "GO GO BESTIE! GOOOOOO!" I laughed as I stumbled off the bench, "I'm going!" I mouthed to her, "TAKE PICTURES!" She did an okay symbol and I went over to ponyboy. I asked, "What's up?" He patted on the concrete for me to sit down, "I wanna do your hair!" I blushed and said, "Really? Why?" Ponyboy said as he sat me down, "Just trust me mev." He sat on the edge of the fountain and put his hat on the side. He ran his fingers slowly through my hair and parted it. It was really relaxing. He took a second to smell my hair and he whispered, "Mmmmm your hair smells really good." I blushed, "T-thanks, and thanks for this. It actually feels really good." Pony started to do my hair, "It's no problem, I know how you feel when your hair is down on hot days." I murmured as I was trying to take my plaid shirt off, "Speaking of hot..." He chuckled as he took it off for me. He held my shoulders with his warm hands, "Better?" I nodded slowly and he continued to do my hair. "You alright?" He asked. "Yea, just thinking." "About what angel?" He said close to my ear. "Memories... our memories." I replied with a smile. "Which ones are you thinkin' of? There are quite a few." He said with a calm voice. I closed my eyes and I imagined a sunrise, it was turning from soft pink to shimmery gold. Then I saw us, talking about our lives and flirting with each other, and fiddling with the grass as we sat together looking at the sky, then at each other. I breathed deeply as I could still smell that fresh country air, "When we watched the sunrise together." He tied my hair with a scrunchie and then sat down next to me. I opened my eyes and looked at him as he smiled, "I remember that mornin'. Sure was pretty." I smiled back and leaned my head on his shoulder, "Sure was." I then touched my hair, "Wow, you did a great job on this! French braid?" Ponyboy leaned his head on mine, "Yea, I had a good teacher." I asked, "What are you thinking about?" I heard him breathe deeply, "You." I giggled and then said, "More specific." He said, "I'm thinkin' about our first kiss." I blushed and then looked at him, "Oh really?" He smirked, "Want me to remind you?" I felt my cheeks warm up and I looked away shyly. Ponyboy laughed softly and held my chin, turning me to face him again. He looked deeply into my eyes and my heart beated faster and faster as he got closer to my face. We both closed our eyes and then I felt his lips pressed against mine. It felt like I'd touched cotton, so soft and buttery. I felt so many emotions that I couldn't even think straight. I couldn't believe it! All those dreams... finally coming true.