~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9 ~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕤

When we got there, I was in awe again. Who knew they used to look like this? Pretty and calm colors, red carpets, and golden posters for each room... Honestly, how come it changed over the years?! As Dally paid for all of us (which was unbelievably nice), the rest of us stocked up on snacks. We then all ran into our room and settled in the middle row. To my left was Ponyboy and Jadyn was to my right, Jewel was next to Ponyboy and then Johnny on the other side, Dally was next to Johnny, and Two-Bit sat with Dally. (sorry for being so descriptive loll)

As the lights began to dim, ponyboy was starting to get comfy... He put his arm around my shoulders and put his head near mine. He whispered into my ear, "Comfy?" I whispered back, "Sure, but the cap is the only problem." "and why is that mev?" I moved my head so I could look at him, "Because it keeps me from rubbing your hair and I know how much you like it." He looked at me as he took off the cap and smiled, "Have at it." I sat up straight a bit and he shifted his head to my chest and got closer to me. I softly set my hand on his head and felt his hair. It was incredibly soft, and I was here thinking that his lips were the only things that felt like cotton. I rubbed it slowly and he let out a small moan, "mmmmm..." I whispered, "Don't you fall asleep on me, pony." "Why? It makes me droopy." He murmured sleepily. I'm sure he meant to say "Why not?" but I could tell that he was already dozing off. I stopped rubbing his head and I whispered, "Because if Dally found out that you were sleeping during the movie, he would consider you wasting his money." He groaned and whined softly, "Nooooooo why'd you stop?! Keep goinggggg!" "I don't want you to get in trouble." He mumbled, "It'll be fine... c'mon.. please... Dally won't get mad... c'mon..." I sighed and whispered, "Oh fine, I'll take your word on it." I started rubbing his head and playing with his hair again. Ponyboy said softly, "Thank you mev, I love ya..." I looked over to see him, his eyes fluttering shut... and I thought to myself, "And I thought he couldn't get any cuter..." "I love you too, sleep well honey." I whispered close to his ear. I saw him smile, I guess he liked it when I called him honey. He didn't move or say another word after that so I knew he was asleep. So I decided to just relax and watch the movie. It was pretty good so far, it was funny! I looked over to see how Jewel was doing, and she seemed to be having a good time... with Johnny. I saw him brush her bangs and said quietly, "You have real pretty hair jewel." I listened in more. "Thank you, that's really sweet." She flushed. I remember her telling me that she thought that he was hot. Johnny slowly leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. "I-I really like you jewel. I couldn't resist, if that made you uncomfortable, I'm real sorry." He said with an apologetic tone as he brushed his bangs out of his eyes. Jewel smiled at him, "N-no, it's okay.. I really like you too!" They both held hands and smiled at each other again before watching the movie. I whispered to Jadyn, who was enjoying the movie, "psst! Hey jadyn!" She looked at me and whispered back, "What's up sis?" I smirked, "Don't you see?" Then she looked down at pony, who was happily sleeping on me. She put her hands over her mouth and whispered excitedly, "Ahhh! Oh my gosh! Awww! How cuteeee!" I whispered, "I know right?!" He likes it when I rub his head, watch closely." I stopped rubbing and I whispered, "Wait for it..." She nodded and waited. A few seconds later, ponyboy moves slowly and mumbles, "Mev..." I smirked at Jadyn and I replied, "Yes pony?" He asked, "Honey, why'd ya stop? It felt real good..." I whispered, "I know... but my hand got a bit tired, in a minute I'll start again." "Okay hon, I love you." He yawned and I said, "Love you too." Jadyn mouthed, "AWEE!" I mouthed back, "AHH!" He murmured, "One last thing..." "What is it?" "Gimme a kiss please." I giggled quietly and then I said, "Of course!" I leaned over far enough and gave him a soft peck on the lips. "Mmm, thank you. 'Night." I blushed, "G'night." Jadyn whispered, "He's so cute! Oh my gosh, sis! I'm so happy for you!" I adjusted the daisy in my hair as I said quietly, "Thank you for being so supportive!! Now let's see how he reacts when I rub it again." We both grinned at each other. I mouthed, "3...2...1..." Then I put my hands on his soft hair. As soon as I started rubbing, he moaned and mumbled, "mmm golly, that feels good..." I whispered, "I know... go back to sleep now pony." He mumbled before dozing off again, "g'night.." Jadyn squealed in the quietest way possible, "eeeeeeeeeeee!" I whispered, "And that's not all sis! Check out my sister!" We both quickly looked to see Jewel and Johnny holding hands. Jadyn said, "bruhhh, I can't deal with all this romance!!" "Ah, it's just like the movies." I laid back and she said, "100%! The movie we're watching now is pretty good, huh?" I nodded as I said, "Yup." Then we continued watching the movie. I honestly was having a great time, besides the part where we were halfway through and Dally and Two-Bit decided to throw popcorn at some girls who were a row below us. Those doofs almost got kicked out! It was hilarious, the rest of us were holding back our laughter as Dally smooth-talked the employee. Luckily, they got a warning and the employee's number. Throughout the rest of the movie, they settled down, and I thought they never would!