είκοσι δύο

"Alcohol is not always the solution

"Alcohol is not always the solution."

......➤The morning rays were disturbing the sleeping girl's slumber, Primadonna sighed and woke up while rubbing her eyes. She tried to grab her glass of water but saw that the bedside table was now too far, that's when she realised she was in Salvatore house. 

She got up, and saw that she was wearing same clothes she wore when she was awoke but only the jacket was off and it was switched with a shurg,after a while Damon entered her room with an ice pack and a tray on which there was a glass of water and pills. 

"Oh finally you're awake, I thought you had went in a coma." Damon then sighed when he saw her confused stare "Look, when you came in our house, you had fainted out of high fever. So we took you back to your room, yesterday you were completely out. Didn't even wake up for a second. How are you now?" Primadonna realised that the usual snarkiness in Damon had vanished somewhere and he was looking slightly depressed. 

" I am fine, but what about you? It looks like something happened when I was out."Damon sighed, carefully placed the ice pack and tray on the table" It's about Rose, she got a wolf bite yesterday, if you didn't knew, Rose was much more tolerable for me than almost everyone and there is no cure for wolf bite so she might. "Damon stopped, not having enough courage to say that word. 

Primadonna sighed and looked down, not wanting to show him her pity look towards him because she knew he didn't wanted that right now." Where is Rose?" the anxiety for the female vampire grew within Primadonna, she wanted to see her condition. 

Damon opened the door more wide, indicating Primadonna to come outside, then she followed him towards the paloir and then saw Rose, who was drinking blood in a glass and she also saw the sweat covering her whole body. 

Damon walked faster towards the pixie hairstyle girl "Alright, come on, let me see it." He carefully makes her shift a little so they can see the bite more carefully, when they do, Primadonna used all her might to not wince at the bite, which was now spreading on her back too. 

Rose looked at their stiffened faces" How is it? " Damon snapped out of the look at the mark by her voice" It's not that bad, right? Prim?"Both of them now stared at Primadonna" Yeah, it looks fine!"Having the desperate need to change the topic" Where is Stefan by the way? Didn't see him after he gave me the meds that night."

Damon visibly stiffened at hearing Stefan's name from Primadonna's mouth, which was noticed by Rose, he then calmed down"He left, he going to try and find Isobel because Katherine said she might have some information on Elijah and how to kill his brother Klaus." Primadonna's brain started to ache by this information. She nodded and Then Damon continued" Elena told me it was a wrong idea to do so, but we have to get rid of Klaus somehow."Damon leaves the parlour and Primadonna goes after him. 

" The bite Damon, it looks terrible... "Primadonna knew that Rose didn't deserve this at all." the wolf bite has caused some infection and now it's getting worse."Anyone could've easily detected the helplessness in his voice." So is this like a poison for vampires? " Primadonna was now weirded out that vampires can also be killed by wolf bites." I don't know Primadonna, I am not an expert in this field." after a second they saw Elena entering the house. Elena smiled at Primadonna knowing how her health was and gave Damon a thankfully smile for taking care of her friend.