🍂•𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜•🍂

{Roommate/College AU}

(Characters: Harumi, Lloyd, Pixal, Zane, mentioned: Misako)

292 words

₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪

Lloyd's POV:

"Harumi? Can I come in?" I had my head against the door trying to get my girlfriend to open the door. I had a present that I wanted to give her for fall, but she didn't want to come out. She was on her period so she was hurting right now. I heard a grunt from outside so I took that as yes that I could come in.

I saw Pixal sitting with Harumi and rubbing her back while Harumi was huddled into a ball. "Pixal, I have the Ibuprofen for Harumi," Zane came running past and handed the Ibuprofen to her. Pixal popped one of the pills out and held it out for Harumi. "Here eat this, it'll help with the pain," Harumi looked up and then ate the pill. "Thanks..." she whispered, once she saw me she smiled a little bit "Hey Greenie," after she said that she put her head down again. "Hey, I got you a little something," She looked up again and looked confused.

"Well actually my mom got it for you but that's not the point but I uh," I started to mumble off until she stopped me "Lloyd you're mumbling again," she weakly giggled until I stopped "Oh sorry, well uh here," I handed her the little gift box and she took it. "Thanks," she started to unwrap it, and inside was a Grandma's pumpkin pie-scented candle. "I love scented candles!" She started to smile a lot more and I felt warm inside seeing it. Suddenly, it was like she got a burst of energy because she got up and hugged me while kissing me on the cheek.

"Uh, should we leave?" Zane asked Pixal

"I don't know,"

₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪

A/N:

I hate periods-