🌾•𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚜•🌾

【Llorumi Kid】

《Characters: Lloyd, Harumi, Hayden》

<Words: 286>

₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪

No One's POV:

"Mommy! Look what I drew!" 4-year-old Hayden looked at his mom with a big smile on his face and held up the drawing he drew of his family. Harumi stopped what she was doing, picked Hayden up, and looked at his drawing. "Is this me and daddy?" Harumi laughed a little bit and then looked at Hayden he was so full of excitement. "Yeah!" Hayden put his head on Harumi's shoulder and hugged her "Mommy when is Daddy coming back?" Harumi sighed "After he's done with his patrol," She looked outside the window, it was dark outside but she did see the Ninja jumping on the rooftops and going back to their houses. "Or he'll be back in a couple of minutes, do you see him?" Harumi smiled at Hayden and he stared out the window trying to spot his dad. 

After a couple of minutes, both Harumi and Hayden could hear Lloyd walk inside the house and close the doors. Hayden's head perked up and he stopped focusing on his artwork, he started running to the door. Hayden tackled his dad and Lloyd picked him up "Hey bud, what've you been doing?" Hayden just pointed to the playroom where he was doing his artwork with Harumi and Lloyd started walking to the playroom. Harumi looked up and smiled at Lloyd, her face slightly covered in paint from all the painting she and Hayden were doing. "Were you making something?" Lloyd looked over to Hayden and Hayden nodded with a big smile. Lloyd put Hayden down so he could go back to painting.

₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪•🍂•₪₪•🍁•₪₪•🌾•₪₪

A/N:

Just so you know Hayden has Harumi's hair and Lloyd's eyes. He also likes green of course :)