Sixteen: While You Were Sleeping. Part Two.

Still with Ellie, her nose was still bleeding...

"What the hell is happening to me?"

Her eyes went funny, and she held onto the wall.

Later, Stefan and Caroline walked together near an abandoned train...

"It's his responsibility. He can tell her."

"When?" She asked.

"Hey, Ellie. I killed Aaron." It's not exactly a casual conversation."

"Killing someone in cold-blood isn't casual, but Damon managed that just fine." She says.

"Or I can tell her." Enzo said, standing behind them.

Stefan and Caroline turned around to see Enzo.

"Considering, I was lying in the road when they stopped the car." Said Enzo.

"Absolutely not. So, what's in this for you? Aside from getting Damon to undo... every positive decision he's ever made." Stefan said.

"Is it such an anomaly for him to have a friend? Well, if so, consider me honoured." Enzo says, smiling.

"Okay. We're here. Where is the antidote?" Caroline asked.

The train doors opened and Travelers stepped out.

"Who are you?" Stefan asked.

"I'm Sloan. You met some of the Travelers when they took a bucket of your and your girlfriend's blood."

"Oh, yeah. How could I forget? So, you have the antidote to this Ripper virus, correct?" Asked Stefan.

"We do, thanks to Enzo."

"I was trapped in that bloody farmhouse with Damon set to have my head torn off... when, out of nowhere, Wes, with the Travelers, saved my life. On the condition that I owe him." Enzo tells them.

"What does that have to do with him? Why are we here?" Caroline asked.

"He was low on vampires, and needed one to continue his work... so I let him experiment on me. Among other things, it allowed him to make an antidote."

"When he died, the Travelers took it

"When he died, the Travelers took it. And seeing as Ellie is valuable to us... we're in the process of using Wes' resources to find a cure for her virus as well."

"All right. Thank you. When will it be done?" Stefan says.

"First, we have to find something."

"Okay. What do you need?" Stefan asked, looking at her.

"Another one of you."

Later, Elena went back to see Ellie. She sat outside the barrier and placed her phone on the floor on the loudspeaker...

Damon: "What do you mean, werewolf venom?"

Elena: "She means she's deteriorating. Slowly."

Ellie: "I seem to be hallucinating all my worst fears. So that's been fun."