Nineteen: Man on Fire. Part Two.

Back with Enzo, Ellie, and Stefan...

Enzo was sitting down, lighting and relighting the lighter.

*Flashback...*

Maggie was standing in front of Enzo's cell...

"It's the only way to get you out of here. Make me a vampire." She said, stepping closer to the cell. "I'll save you. We'll run away together. Don't you wanna be with me?"

"More than anything in this world."

"Then I'm ready." She says and heard footsteps and turns around. "Dr. Whitmore's back. You need to hurry."

"Come closer."

She took a step closer, and he bit into his wrist.

"Take my hand."

She placed her hand on his arm, and she bent her head to drink his blood. He grunted softly, pulling the vervain bracelet off her wrist, and it fell to the floor.

"Leave, Maggie. Leave and never come back. And when you go, forget I ever existed. Forget that I love you."

He let go of her arm and stepped back. She turned away.

He saw her vervain bracelet on the floor.

"Wait."

He kneeled down, grabbing the bracelet, and it burned his skin.

"Must have fallen from your wrist."

She takes it from his hand.

"Sorry." She said, walking away.

*End of Flashback...*

Still with Enzo, Ellie, and Stefan, Ellie was now sitting back down in her chair...

Enzo took a swig from the bottle in his hand.

"Where were we, then?" Enzo asked, walking over to Ellie, pushing the wooden stake into her stomach more.

Ellie yelled and sitting back, breathing heavily.

"Stop! Stop it! You've made your point. Please." Stefan says.

"Sorry. What was that? I couldn't hear you over all the:" Enzo said, stabbing it into her stomach more.

Ellie screamed and she glared at Enzo.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop! Stop hurting her!" Stefan shouted.

Upstairs with Liv and Bonnie, they were looking down at Ellie and Stefan...

Liv looked away, hearing Ellie screaming in pain. Bonnie stared at her, and Liv looked back at Bonnie.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is there a more appropriate reaction to torture?"

"All this time I thought I was doing you a favour by teaching you magic... and you're more powerful than I ever was." Bonnie tells her.

"It's nothing personal. It was our job to protect the doppelgängers. You were an easy in. The stuff you were teaching me, I learned in first grade."