Chapter 31

Jay's POV

They say something is just meant only to give you a lesson. I have always been dreaming of becoming a celebrity. At a young age, my parents saw my potential which is why they enrolled me in a Theater Academy.

Even though we are privileged I did not use my parents' names to achieve my dream. I worked hard for it. I started from the low of the lowest and now that I already reached it, even beyond my expectations. I came to realize that the only dream that I want is to be loved. I was loved by many but that isn't the love that I am looking for.

But then he came.

I find it in him.

Meeting him was the best of the best. I was at my peak of happiness. And I couldn't ask for more.

He is my greatest love and also my greatest what-if.

4 years have passed and I don't have any news about him. He disappeared into the thin air. I can find him if I want but I don't want to. If God allows us to be together again, he will be the one to make it happen. I will just wait. Even if it takes millions of years... Even if it is for another lifetime. I will wait.

Because Jungwon is and always will be worth the wait.

Sometimes I think 'How is he?' 'Is he doing well?' 'is he a doctor now?'. Also a lot of what ifs 'What if he already has someone else?' 'What if God will not let us meet again?' 'What if he doesn't love me anymore?'

Just the thought of him loving someone else breaks me. I missed him. I won't ever move on from him. I can't. I won't. Even if I grow old alone, it's fine. I only want him... I only want Jungwon.

I win the battle. I quit acting. I am now just an ordinary businessman. I took over our company and my parents were so happy about it because they said finally they could take some rest. At first, I hated them for not giving me enough attention when I was young. They are always out of the country and busy but now I do understand that they are doing it for my own sake. Now I am grateful to them for letting me experience my dream and not pushing me to do things that I am not really into.

"Jay?" I heard someone call my name. I turned to that person and I saw Amari. My co-artist before. "Jay! It's you! It's been a while huh," she exclaimed and hugged me. Amari is a very good friend of mine in that industry.

"Yeah. It's been a while, Ari." Hugging her back. She was glowing and then I saw her baby bump. "Woah! Congrats!"

She smiled softly at me. "Thank you. I didn't even have the chance to thank you enough for what you did for me before."

During that time when we were rumored to have a relationship. We are both devastated because both of us are in a secret relationship. Amari has a non-showbiz boyfriend which is Heeseung and so do I which is Kitten or Jungwon.

In those weeks that I haven't contacted Jungwon. I was busy gathering some skeletons under the company's sleeves. And then I even witnessed how our CEO molested Amari. I filed a case against him, the CEO, and with the help of my great attorney which is Atty. Jaeyun Shim, we won the case. I bought the company and now I am the owner.

"It was nothing. I did it for my own sake too," I told her. We were talking when she suddenly became pale and I saw water dripping down her legs. What the fuck?! She's about to give birth! Fuck!

"Shit!" I lifted her and ran to my car. I panicked because Amari was screaming and crying out of pain. I drove her to the nearest hospital.

When we got to the hospital nurses came to us and helped Amari. Then suddenly I saw a familiar face. The fact that I have been longing for four years. He was wearing a white coat. He ran in my direction and when our gazes finally met he stopped for a few minutes.

My kitten is a fucking doctor now!

"Doc!" He came back to his senses and ran to Amari as they brought her to the DR or Delivery Room.

I feel proud while looking at him. Damn. He has come so far. He reaches his dream alone.

I hope it's not yet too late for us.