Chapter 15- Defeat?

The blue light that flowed out of my hands hit him hard knocking him back into the closest wall. I stopped a moment and tried the door again but all it did this time was wiggle a little.

If I weaken him I can open the door!

I need to give it everything I have I can feel that he is so much stronger than the others I have fought.

Taking a deep breath I focus everything in me on this power and on destroying him. When I open my eyes it was like I was watching a movie séance play out. The huge monster started to lift up into the air as if he was weightless just floating there then from the inside out he started to expand then suddenly there were chunks of sludge everywhere and the monster was well everywhere. Something tells me this isn't over. But I turn and pull the door open with ease. As I run out I enter in nothingness surrounded by blackness. I turn to look back at the house but it's gone, nothing but blackness in its place.

Standing there not sure what to do or where to go, I try again to talk to... me?

"Hey, you there?"

It's about time! What took you so long?

"What I just talked to you a few minutes ago?"

We talked days ago what do you mean?

"Wait where are you?"

He has me in a cage I'm in complete darkness.

"He? Who is He? I'm also in darkness."

I know you are close I can feel you just look for me then we can be one again and you'll know everything I know.

"I can feel you too." Closing my eyes I focus on the feeling of me and pull her closer. When I open my eyes again there is a huge cage in front of me and when I look closer I see her, me?

"Damn! What happened to you?" We say at the same time.

"How long have you been in this cage?" I ask. Noting the difference in time for us. She takes a second to think.

3 Months

"3 Months?!" I yell in disbelief.

SHHH He'll hear you.

"Who?" Her eyes leave mine and look behind me. She points as I whip around to see him at first I was so confused, why am I looking at a child?

"A child?" is all I get out of my mouth as the kid raises his hand, suddenly I'm flying backwards landing hard on my back the breath knocked out of me. Squeezing my eyes shut I try to regain my breathing.

Move!

My eyes spring open just in time to see a huge fist of darkness flying at my face. I roll out of the way and jump to my feet, spinning to see a huge pitch-black monster it was hard to see it blended in with the background of darkness.

Then suddenly the monster had long enormous tentacles like a giant kraken and the dark room seemed endless and never-ending. It was like watching a horror film but in low light. As I was trying to make out the shape of the beast I hardly noticed a tentacle coming down just above me I tried to jump out of the way but it hit my left leg pinning it to the black floor. I try with all of my strength to move and get out from underneath it.

"What do I do?!" I scream out to the other me.

"I think we need to be together to fight it properly!" she yelled back.

"Even if you could repair yourself here your mind is too far gone you'll never be able to fight anything outside of your mind." the boy or the demon that was controlling him answered.

"We need a way to communicate somehow without him hearing us." I thought.

"Right! we can we are the same person why could not hear our thoughts?"

"We need to do something I can't feel my leg." I thought.

"I know I'm starting to feel it."

It suddenly clicked in me again it was like I knew exactly what to do without even trying I just did it. I raised my hand and quietly started praying to God. I knew that this was what I was supposed to do. I prayed for strength to move the demon off of me and for me to become one. Suddenly I feel a strong surge of energy and strength run all over my body. I took my chance and threw the demon off of me and with the force and power from god it went flying back. I picture bright rays like the sun shooting out of me and I was lifted high in the darkness as I looked around it was like the darkness was running trying to hide from the light that poured out of me.

"NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" the demon sounded scared but I knew there was still a fight ahead of me.

A tentacle was suddenly coming at me I raised my left hand to God and my right to the demon, something like lighting shot out of my palm towards it as soon as it hit it a loud screech was heard from the thing as it shrunk back.