When he's sick

"Are you sure your okay" I asked. "Yes I'm sure now let's pick a mission" Natsu said. I looked at the job board, then I heard Natsu sniffle. "Come on let's go home" I said while grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the guild and began walking to my house. "I'm fine" Natsu said. "Natsu your sick you need to stay in bed" I said. "I can't be sick, I'm never sick" Natsu said. Once we reached my house, I walked towards the bedroom while dragging Natsu. "Now lay down and get some rest" I said. Natsu laid down and looked at me, "I'm not sick, now can we go on a mission" he said. "Nope" I said then I placed my hand on his forehead. "Your really warm" I said. "I'll be back just get some rest" I said while walking out of the bedroom. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the medicine and walked back into the room. "Natsu you need to take some of this..." I said but stopped I looked over to the bed and Natsu was missing. "How did he.., I didn't even see him leave" I thought out loud. I walked down the stairs to the rest of the house, and looked around. "Natsu come on, you just need to take a little bit and that's it" I said. I looked everywhere the kitchen, living room, backyard, bathroom, closet, but he was no where to be found. 'Where could he be' I thought. "Happy but me down" I heard someone shout. I opened the front door and saw happy holding Natsu while flying towards my house. "Happy why are you agreeing with her, I thought we were buddies" Natsu said. Then happy dropped Natsu on the front steps, "I found him trying to go on a mission" happy said. While flying in the house, I looked at Natsu and pointed inside, he got up slowly and walked into the house while mumbling to his self. I went back inside and shut the door and watched Natsu walk up the stairs towards the bedroom. I followed him while carrying the medicine, I sat on the bed while Natsu laid on the bed, I poured the medicine into the little cup that comes with it and handed to Natsu. He grabbed it and looked at me, then he sniffed the medicine. Made a disgusted face and sent the medicine on the night stand, and looked away. "Come on, you just have take that much and I won't bother you about again... Today" I said while mumbling the last part. "I won't take it unless you take it (Y/N)" Natsu said while looking at me and pouting. "I'm not sick, so I don't need it" I said. "I'm not sick either so I don't need it" Natsu said. I turned away from him and crossed my arms, "if you don't drink the medicine, I won't go on any missions with you ever" I said. "Are you serious like never ever" Natsu said."yup never ever" I said then looked at him. "You know your really clever, I'll take the nasty disgusting revolting medicine" Natsu said. 'He thinks if he says how terrible it is I won't make him take it, well he's wrong' I looked at him, he looked at me. Then grabbed the medicine "it's really disgusting and terrible, horrifying, horrible" he said while slowly bringing it to his lips. Then finally drank the medicine, after that he made a disgusted face and placed the small cup on the night stand. "Are you happy now" Natsu said. "Yup, now gets some rest while I make you something to eat" I said. Then I left the room and went to make him some chicken soup.
-time passed-
I went back into the room, "Natsu here I made you some chicken ..... Oh come on not again" I said while looking at empty spot where Natsu was. Next time I'm sick I'm going to through a tantrum....

So here's another chapter, thanks for reading!!!
Me: where did you go anyway.
Natsu: I went on the mission I wanted to go on, and happy told that I have to take that nasty medicine again. It was disgusting, revolting, terrible, horrible.....
Me: well until next time, see ya.
Natsu: distasteful, bad....