Ice Cream Date

"What kind of ice cream do you want" Natsu asked as we went inside the ice cream  parlor. "I want (f/I), (f/I), (f/I)" I said. ((F/I) is favorite ice cream) "you want all three" Natsu asked. "Yup" I said. "Then three it is" Natsu said while walking towards the counter. I walked towards a table by the window and sat down then I saw Natsu talking to the women at the counter, the lady nodded and went over towards her station and Natsu came towards me and sat down in front of me. Then the lady came with a bowl of my 3 favorite flavors topped with whipped cream and chocolate sauce and a cone of mint chocolate chip. She placed the bowl in front of me and handed Natsu the mint chocolate chip. "Thank you" I said while Natsu handed her the money. "No need" she said while handing the money back to Natsu. "It's on the house" she said. Then she went behind the counter to tend to other customers. I digged into my ice cream and it was really yummy. Natsu was licking his ice cream, "it was really nice that the lady gave it to us for free" I said. Natsu nodded an continued to eat his ice cream, I began to laugh when I saw that Natsu had ice cream on his nose. "You have ice cream right here" I said while pointing at my nose. Natsu scratched his nose and saw a green substance on his finger, then he placed his finger in his mouth. I kept eating my ice cream until it was all gone, "that was good" I said while getting up. "It was" Natsu said while also getting up. Then Natsu grabbed my hand and we left the ice cream parlor. "Did you have fun" Natsu asked. "Yeah" I said as we walked towards my house.

Thanks for reading!!!!
Next chapter: when you have a nightmare