When he's jealous

I was on a mission with the rest of team Natsu. We had to save a village from vulcans, "this job should be easy" Natsu said. "Aye sir" happy said. Then we heard Lucy scream, I looked back to see her carried by a Vulcan. "But me down, you smelly monkey" Lucy shouted. Then a Vulcan ran towards me, "women I like women" it yelled. I was getting ready to jump out of the way, when Natsu comes out of no where and hits it with a fire dragon iron fist. "That's my girlfriend get your own" Natsu yelled while punching it again. Some of the villagers came out to watch us fight, I reequipped double swords to my hand and began attacking other vulcans that were coming towards us.
-time passed-
After about an hour we defeated all the vulcans, and during battle Lucy summoned loke. Loke walk toward me, "long time no see (Y/N)" he said.
~Natsu's P.O.V~
I saw loke walk over to (Y/N), and began talking to her. Then I saw (Y/N) blush, and began laughing, then loke said something and she blushed a deeper red. Why do I feel so angered, what is this feeling?
~Your P.O.V~
Again out of no where Natsu comes and punches loke. "Natsu" I shouted then Natsu grabs me and pulls me close to his chest, he then wraps his arms around my waist. I heard him growl, "what was that for" I heard loke say. "If you ever come near her again, I'll burn you to a crisp. She's mine not yours" I heard Natsu say and I began to blush. Natsu sure is jealous....
Thanks for reading next chapter : when your jealous