when he has a nightmare

~in a dream~
Natsu's P.O.V
"(Y/N)" I yelled as I saw her fighting a person in front. I was on the floor, I couldn't move my body hurt to much. I saw (Y/N) holding swords in each hand, she went to attack the opponent again. But her opponent dodged her attack with ease and side kicked her into a giant rock. Then the opponent turned towards me, they lifted their hand and a magic seal appeared. I tried getting up but I couldn't, "good bye salamander" they said. Then a giant white blast shot towards me, 'this is the end' I thought. I closed my eyes and got ready for the impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw (Y/N) in front of me with her arms stretch out, her clothes were torn. "I made it just in time" I heard her say. "So you protect that sorry excuse for a dragon slayer" our opponent said. Then (Y/N) began to fall back, with the last of my strength I caught her. (Y/N) had wounds all over her, "Natsu" she said while her eyes began to close. "(Y/N) don't close your eyes stay with me. Please don't leave me" I said as tears fell down my cheek. She placed her hand on my cheek, "please don't cry, Natsu..I...I..love you" (Y/N) said. Then her eyes closed and her chest stopped moving. "NOOOOOOOO" I shouted. 'I'm sorry I couldn't protect you' I thought.
~end of dream~
I woke up breathing heavily, I looked to my side and saw (Y/N) sleeping form next to me. She looked so peaceful, good thing it was only a dream. I don't think I can live without her.

Thanks for reading!!!!
Next Chapter: Valentines Day