When your jealous

Lissana came back to the guild, right after we left edolas and Natsu's been hanging out with her nonstop. He hasn't even talk to me since she came here, and no I'm not jealous. I just feel that he should pay attention to his own girlfriend, I mean hello I'm right here. I was in the guild with my head on the table, Natsu and Lissana were at another table talking. Then I saw Natsu and Lissana leave the guild, but I could have sworn Lissana gave me a dirty look. "Are you okay (Y/N)" Wendy asked while coming towards me. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. Then I see Natsu and Lissana carrying stuff back into the guild. They were setting up for tommorows obstacle course. "Can I be your partner Natsu" Lissana asked. "Well I was actually gonna..." Natsu said but Lissana interrupted him. "Please I'll be the best partner you ever had" Lissana said. Then she grabbed Natsu's hand and gave him the puppy dog eyes, "pretty please" she said. Then she moved her face closer to Natsu, "please" she said. 'Who does she think she is' I thought then I slammed my fist on the table and the table broke in half. Everyone in the guild looked at me, Lissana was still holding Natsu's hand while looking at me. Then I walked out of the guild, I was walking for a bit when someone grabbed my hand. I looked back to see Natsu, "what happened in there" Natsu asked. "Nothing" I said. "I know it's not nothing, I mean you broke a table" Natsu said. I looked away from him, "shouldn't you be with Lissana" I asked. "So that's the reason" Natsu said. "Of course that's the reason, you've been ignoring me since she came back" I shouted while looking at him again. Then Natsu started laughing, that made me more mad. "Haha your jealous, I wouldn't have expected you to be the jealous type" Natsu said while laughing some more. That's it, then I whacked him in the head. Then he let go of my hand to rub his head, I crossed my arms and looked away. Then two arms wrapped around my waist, Natsu pulled me closer to him. Then he placed his forehead against mine, and smiled. "(Y/N) you know I love you, if I wanted to date Lissana I would have a long time ago. But I don't, I want you and that's it" Natsu said. Then he kissed me, and pulled away. "You know your cute when your jealous, so do want to get some ice cream" Natsu asked while letting go of me. "Sure" I said. "Natsu" I heard someone shout. We turned around to see Lissana running toward us, "do you want to get lunch together just the two of us" she said while giving me a mean glare. "Sorry Lissana but I'm going to get ice cream with my girlfriend" Natsu said while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the ice cream parlor. I turned my head to loojerk, Lissana and stuck my touch out at her, she gave me a shocked look and I turned back around. Lissana find your own guy, Natsu is mine.

Thanks for reading!!!
Lissana: What a jerk....
Next Chapter: ice cream date