Valentines Day

It was finally valentines day, I thought as I woke up. I quickly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I came out of the bathroom and grabbed a white shirt that had 'You + me' on the front in black and a black skirt and my black poka dot shoes. I quickly got changed and went to the kitchen only to see a letter and red roses on the counter. I walked over to the counter and grabbed the letter, it read:
Meet me at the guild, I got our day planned. Don't eat breakfast, and happy valentines day.
Sincerely,
Natsu
I grabbed the flowers and placed them in a vase. Then I went straight towards the guild.

~time passed~
"Hey over here (Y/N)" I heard someone say. I looked towards the sounds to see Natsu standing by the bar area. "You ready to go" Natsu said. "Yup" I said. "Well see you guys we won't be back till monday" Natsu said. "Have fun" Mira shouted. "Natsu it's only Friday" I said. "I know but were going to be there for a while" Natsu said. "Where are we going Natsu" I asked. "I'm taking you to a snow lodge" Natsu said. "A snow lodge really" I said. Natsu nodded and grabbed my hand, "here" Wendy said and handed me 15 small spheres. "What is it" I asked. "There filled with a spell, that will stop Natsu from getting motion sick" Wendy said. "Thanks" I said. "Thanks wendy" Natsu said smiling. "Well we better head out" Natsu said while grabbing a bag and a suit case. "Natsu we can't leave yet, I didn't back yet" I said. "Don't worry I got you covered, I packed your stuff this morning" Natsu said. "Well then let's go" I said and we walked out of the guild.