Darkness

After the festival, Sayori was drained and went to sleep in my parents room. She was exhausted from all the pain Yuri brought to her during that time. However, Natsuki is gone and I haven't seen her or Yuri after that fight and it's making me really anxious. Wouldn't Yuri be sleeping as she hasn't slept in like 2 whole fuckin days? Who even knows. Unfortunately I never received Natsuki's account details, so I never had a chance to message her. Thankfully Sayori has it on her phone.

Sayori: Hey Nat, this is Y/n, you there?

10 Minutes Later

Absolute jack shit has happened, wonderful. I can't leave the house as-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

???: 'Honey, it's me. Can you please open the door? I forgot my keys, silly me!'

Oh shit mom! She came just when I needed her!

I rush to the front door and opened it for her.

Mom: 'Honey it's been a loooong time! I'm sorry your father couldn't make it now. Y'know how us entrepreneurs work.
Soooo how have you been? Playing-'

Y/n: 'Fine.'

Mom: 'Aww no need for the bluntness, here give mommy a hug-'

Y/n: 'Just, leave me alone for a bit. I'm in a bad mood.'

Mom: 'I see how it is.'

I need to think of a plan, I'll do my homework's that have been piling up first and then think for a moment.

Next Day

Still no word of Natsuki that's a shame, I wonder if she's doing ok. Sayori will head to her new apartment complex tomorrow so for now, keeping her safe is my main priority. Sayori has always had high levels of neuroticism so she's always depended on someone whenever she gets challenged by an obstacle; that person she hung onto being me. So I hold so much responsibility for her safety and even mine as long as we're together.

I told Monika at the morning that we couldn't attend the club for 2 days. She's really worried that the festival may have changed us and that we may contribute less. But I reassured her it's a temporary cause of "Solving arguments."

At the afternoon, Sayori I guess has been pushing me away in order to stay alone for today. I believe she hasn't been snatched by Yuri as I haven't seen Yuri the entire day, yet I can't tell if that's worrying or helpful but for now I just need to-

Y/n: 'Ah! What the f-'

Yuri: 'Hello!'

Y/n: 'I swear I have not seen you at ALL today! Are you some sort of ghost that's haunting me?!'

Yuri: 'You're too obvious Y/n! Everyday you walk the same patterns and look at nearly the same directions. It's easy to blend in with the crowd. However love doesn't allow any man nor woman to hide... so why are you hiding from me?'

She looks at me with an upset yet angered expression.

Y/n: 'I-I'm unsure myself Yuri!'

Yuri ignores what I've said and pulled me outside of school. Sayori isn't here to help me, so I try and kick away. I try to scream, but she covers my mouth and wraps her arms around my neck.