When he finds you-Zane

Zane's P.O.V

I went on a walk in the forest to clear my head because of stress from the other guys. As I was walking I seen two nindroids carrying a basket & in it something was moving in it. I started slowly creeping towards the two, as I did I moved from tree to tree trying not to be spotted. I soon got into hearing distance & heard them say "like the boss said we need to kill the child, the power she posses is a great danger to us if not trained properly." What power & "she"? I was still going from tree to tree & then they started talking about this "she's" parents. "What about the child's parents wont they come for her once they know she's gone?" Said the one on the left. "The boss & other nindorids killed them & got rid of there body's so no one would notice that they were dead. Said the one on the right said. "Oh my" I mumbled under my breath. Then I accidentally stepped on a small twig & that made me quite mad. Then there heads quickly turned towards me. "Get the Ninja!" the one on the right said. I then quickly pulled out my weapon, as they started attacking me I then used spinjitzu on then & knocked the two out. After I did I went over to the basket & unraveled the (F/C) blankets. I then saw maybe a day old infant baby girl with (H/C) hair & (E/C) eyes. "hmm you don't look dangerous, you actually quite a little cutie" I smiled as I looked into her beautiful eyes. How could any one say you were dangerous, you were so adorable, I thought to my self. Then she started crying her eyes out. "Whats wrong little one its okay I wont hurt you." I whispered. I picked her up & rocked her back & fourth. I then held her to my chest like i saw that movie that the others were watching & softly patted her back. "You need a name little snowdrop" I mumbled & kissed her on the head after she calmed down. I then felt her hold my hand in her tiny one & then I got the idea "what about (Y/N), you like that name?" I looked at her again & she was smiling back at me like an angle "I'll take that as a yes." I started walking back home with a beautiful baby girl named (Y/N).