Meeting the others-Cole

I started heading back to the Bounty & to be honest I was kinda scared. Yes me the most bravest ninja & the most handsomest ninja of all was scared to death. (I sorry I had to XD) What were the the guys, & Sensei going to say. Would they make me send her to a orphanage, I just couldn't do that I just couldn't. I had are ready bought (Y/N) stuff like dippers, baby clothes, blankets, toys, & baby formula. I quietly walked in side trying to sneak back into my room, but then I heard Jay's voice behind me & asked. "Hey wheres my Lunc- OMG ITS A BABY, SHE'S SO CUTE." That made your (E/C) eyes open wide & you started crying from being awaken from your slummer. "WAHHH." You screamed crying. "Shhh Jay you just woke her up!" I snapped. "Hey whats going on in-" Kai then just stopped in the middle of his sentence & said "Cole why do you have a......baby. "Well her mother was trying to kill her by putting a gun to her head & I didn't want to send her to a orphanage I just could not do it." I said sadly. "Aww poor thing" Nya softly said. Cole was trying to calm you down & started rocking back & fourth. "Why not you let Zane scan her to see if she got hurt." said Kai. I just looked back at your (E/C) eyes & smiled you were so delicate like a beautiful flower. "Okay." Then I carefully handed you to Zane. "Now who is this "she" you speak of?" I jumped as I heard Sensei's voice from behind me. Then me & other's started saying what happened to you & what your mother did, & I was so scared to death that Sensei wouldn't accept you like how your mother didn't. "I will let her stay if you promise to take care of her, & this would be good for you. Your can be a strong father to protect her & she can show you its okay to be delicate but also strong in the same way." YES" I said while jumping like 6 foot off the ground. Then Zane came in with you & handed her to Cole. "By the way whats her name?" Jay said. "(Y/N), (Y/N) is her name" I softly said stroking her head. "She look's tired why now let her rest." Zane said. I then nodded & started walking to my room & laid down on my bed with (Y/N) beside me. She held on to my shirt tightly & snuggled into my chest. I held her even closer to me & I put my chin softly on top of her head. "Oh & (Y/N) your never getting a boyfriend & i mean never......." I softly said before falling into a deep slumber with her close in my arms.