Chapter 6 : The Goofy ball (YES!)

"I..I..I am n..n...not crying". I said.

"Oh! surely you are not baby girl." He said amusingly.

And again I got lost in the Black Sea. (Although I may not have seen the Black sea but it can't be deeper and blacker than his eyes)

(Please listen to this soulful song if you have time. It's been on mind. Arrghhh! although not complaining😅 Emran Hashmi is love😍 ) Now back to where we left.

I was drowning in his eyes when I felt something soft on my feet, so soft, cottony...but that is not able to broke the spell casted by him. I was drowned in his eyes when I felt something wet on my feet, it was like a slimy thing tickling my feet. When I looked down at my feet.....I screamed loudly.....AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

To my absolute horror ..... there was a dog.... yes a dog.... a living DOG....

I stumbled trying to get away from the dog, When he spoke, "What are you doing, Miss Sharma, you are scaring him?" He bent down and took that creature in his hands.

I shocked listening to what he just spoke..."  I am scaring him..How? I am the one who is scared here, Sir. I am a human...he..he ...he is a ...d..do"

"He is boorroo...understand.. he is boorroo. Don't you dare to complete that pathetic sentence of yours". He said breaking me off.

"What happened Manisha. I heard your scream. Did he do something. Tell me. Don't be afraid. If he had hurt you in any way I will not wait a second to pull his ears. Tell me Child." Aunty ji said to me who has just come here running.

"What are you saying, Mom?", He almost shouted.

"You keep your mouth shut, Okay. Don't you dare to scare this innocent girl". She said to him and then turned towards me and said, "Tell me child, Why you screamed?"

"Wo.. wo.. d..d..do.. bb.. boorroo. I screamed because boorroo was just to bite my feet." I said slowly.

She then laughed and said," Oh!! boorroo, Don't be scared of him. He don't bite. He is just a liitle child. A very cute one. Come I will introduce you." She grabbed my hand and rushed me forward.

"No, aunty ji. I can not go near him. He will bite me." I pleaded in my defense.

"No child, He will not harm you". She then took boorroo form his arms and gestured towards me and said," Look boorroo, she is Manisha. she is a very nice girl. she saved grand ma's life today. say hello to her and thank her." She said while looking between me and borroo.

She took my hand and gestured me to patt him ...I reluctantantly touched him.

"Don't get nervous. They sense our nervousness. Be calm." He said to me almost angrily.

"Yes Manisha, Himanshu is right. Don't be nervous. Boorroo is just identifying you. He will not harm you." Aunty ji said to me.

I took a deep breadth and tried to calm myself.

I then slowly moved my hands on his body. He made a little noise but aunty ji gestured me to continue.

After 2 minutes she handed me boorroo and he was snuggling close to me. I patted and stroked him. I started enjoying with him But I can also feel a continuous glare.

"I think we should go to mummy ji's room. She is alone and also worried about Manisha's scream. You need to explain him a lot." She said to him and put her hand on my shoulder and gestured me to move forward.