Chapter 16: Their Wedding looks

So as promised are their wedding looks

.

.

Here is my Idea of Manisha's bridal look. She is a curvy, small, brown and Beautiful Indian Bride.

 She is a curvy, small, brown and Beautiful Indian Bride

Himanshu's POV

Himanshu's POV

When she came slowly towards me, I literally felt that the time has stopped. She was looking like a goddess in her bridal attire. I have never seen anyone like this. Her lehenga, Jewellery, Dupatta, her henna clad hands, that mang-tikka on her forehead, everything was so alluring and delightful. Her face has a different kind of expression like mixture of happiness, shyness, glow and her eyes were saying something that I could not decipher. I was so lost in her honey brown eyes that when she has just reached the mandap, I was  just looking or should I say staring at her absentmindedly, Bhai had to shake me. Everyone laughed and I was a little embarrassed but when  I saw a very little smile at the corner of her lips and the happiness in her eyes, I couldn't stop myself to smile. In that moment, I lost the record of all questions prevailing in my mind. I just want to keep that smile intact on her face sincerely.

Awwww my Himanshu baby.

And now our most handsome groom. Can't take eyes off him...... uuuffffff

 uuuffffff

Manisha's POV

Manisha's POV

When I was walking towards the mandap, I had a lot of insecurities  in my mind. Am I looking alright or I am making a joke of myself. Is this lehenga, this jewellery looking good on me or not. Am I a beautiful bride or not. Will he accept me or not. Why has he not rejected me that day when I clearly said him to. Why has he accepted this marriage. I can't say no to this marriage because it was always the plan, grandpa made for me that after the declaration of my results, he will fix a suitable alliance for me and will get me married to the guy of his choice. So I was not in the position to say no. But he is, he is a male, he is powerful, he is free, he is not answerable to anyone. so he could have say no that day. But he didn't. I wonder why. Although I wanted to ask him but couldn't gather the courage why. May be because I am not ready to know the reason. What  could have compelled him to marry a girl like me. There has to something other than willingness.  Because I know a guy like her cannot simply agree to marry a girl like me. I am nowhere compared to him in looks. I am an average looking normal brown toned, indian girl. On the other hand, he is blessed with good looks.

I have always liked him secretly from class 10th. Yes that was the first time I saw him during Board exams. I was attracted to him the first time I saw him. I then used to look for him at the start of every paper as  sign of good luck(i know it sounds silly) ad at the end of every paper to assess, how his exam go.

Then in class 11 we were on same tution for one subject. Then also I used to notice him. His everything was different for me. The way he sat in the classroom, the way he sees at the blackboard, the way he answers the question, the tone in which he speaks to teacher and his friend, how confidentially he talks only to the beautiful  girls of the class, the way he rides his bike. His everything was special for me.  Till that time I was just curious about him nothing else. I tried to stalk him but I was not on social media neither am I now, .so Instead I searched his name on google and youtube  (yes I was that silly) and that too only his first name because I didn't knew his full name back then. I came to know about his full name when he came for the formal introduction at Kashyap industries. 

I started liking him as a crush in the middle of 12th class before than I was just curious for him. From class 12, he is my secret crush. I have not told anyone about this, not even mom. I have also not confessed because ektarfa pyaar par sirf mera haq h (only I have a right on this one-sided love) and sakht bhi hai hum and when I turned 23 this year and talks about my marriage started in my house, I thought that I should not think about him anymore as I am going to be someone's wife and he is going to be somebody's husband. So I decided to not think about him anymore and relieve him from the position of my crush. After that  when I joined Kashyap Industries, I was shocked to see him there. But then I decided to keep my resolve strong and not think about him. But look at me now, I am walking toward him in a bridal attire to marry him. My one and only crush. I don't know how it happened and what will happen after it, but right now, I am marrying my crush.

I am literally marrying my crush.

O God, please everything be fine.

Hello my Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for giving your precious time to read my story.

Please share your views.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Lots of love from your lovely author.

Your author really love you.🙈🙈

And remember you deserve all the happiness in the world.😘😘

Please take care of yourself for me.

Please vote and follow me if you feel like.

Love

xoxo