Chapter 6!

Amber's POV:

"Emma, what are you doing in my bedroom," I watched my friend sitting on my bed and watching television.

"Well, what do I do?" It's been weeks I talked with you", she said back. It's true. I started going into Sydney's restaurant every day and I forgot about Emma. I looked at her and I didn't know how to apologize. It's not easy for me to apologize or confide. Emma tried to break me to find out about me, but couldn't. She knows my mother and father are dead, but how? She doesn't know. No one knows, except me, and I'm not ready to talk to anyone about it.

"What's the matter, Amber?" ", she asked with concern. I know I could never hide about Sydney with her. She's aware of my first breakup and she was there for me.

"I met a girl," I looked at how she reacted. Her eyes widened and she smiled which made me continue, "I think I'm falling for her"

"Wowie... My best friend is falling in love. When am I going to meet her?", I would be happy when Sydney meets Emma but I just want to make sure that Sydney would be comfortable with it and also we aren't together. We just talked a lot but haven't expressed ourselves to be in a relationship.

"Soon... I still haven't told her I love her," I sat by her watching a show she put on my TV.

"Are you sure it was her?" You know... I don't want you to...", she trailer. I know where that came from. But Sydney makes me feel special.

"She makes me happier, Emma... when I'm with her, it's as if nobody can make me feel so safe and at peace. I love her", I said frankly what was in my mind. My friend heard me and looked me in the eye.

"That girl really makes you happier, I can see that in your eyes. Don't ruin it," she told me and began watching her show again. I smiled and laid my head on my shoulders thinking about Sydney.