Chapter 2!

Emma and I are in the nightclub today as planned. Emma is a beautiful girl, she looks like me except for the height. She is an inch shorter than me and when my ex betrayed me stating I don’t have a good body, Emma made me to work hard in gym and she did as well, which means that we both have a V-Line and we are hot. We even have similar voices, and sometimes people find it difficult to identify us when we talk on the phone. The difference between us is that I'm a blonde with short haircut while Emma is black crossing her waist.

"Something seems different", my friend yells in my ear so that I can hear in the loud music.

"What is it?" I yelled back.

She shrugged and said, "After the restaurant incident, you look so...silent." I remembered that green-eyed, brown-haired girl, she was perfect.

“Why do you think so?”, I asked her back.

"The Amber I know would have had a girl in her pants by now," she said and I laughed when a red head drew my attention. She's been staring at me for the last hour.

“Here I am… I got my bait”, I hugged her and made a move with the red head. In half an hour, we're in the hotel room. I never brought girls into my home. It's either the hotel or the bathroom. Secondly, I don't let anybody touch me. The heated make out session as soon as we went to the hotel lasted for hours and I made her cry my name till midnight until she was not able to take it. And I never sleep with anyone I screw. So I asked her to go to bed and I told her that I had paid for the hotel and that she could order food and leave it at home.

I can't sleep at night. Certain green eyes were haunting me. I want to make her mine not like a one night stand, but I had something more than that for her. I groaned not knowing what to do.

"You look like shit," Emma hit me over the head in the back. We both live in the same apartment but we never cross our lines in the other's room until needed. We enjoy privacy and respect one another.

“Want to talk?”, she asked me pouring coffee for me. Emma knows everything about me and reads me like a book. I nodded "No" and said I would meet her at the station because I have to clear my head. I drove around the road where this restaurant is located – it is one of the famous restaurants "The Blind Love". I didn't know why it was called that, but I know there's something behind it.  After wandering around for about an hour, I had the courage to stop at the restaurant and go in. I was greeted with a beautiful smell of food and a girl greeted me asking me to sit at a table. If I hadn't come looking at the green eyes, I would have flirted with her. I was looking for it at the restaurant.

"Mam, what would you have?" the girl asked me.

"Coffee?" said I, and she nodded and left me alone. I heard a laugh and it calmed me down. I know this familiar sound. That was her. I was shaking inside to see it. These feelings are new. I never even had this with my ex. I turned around to see that she was talking to a small girl and laughing at her. I watched them quietly until a man who works there took that girl. That's when I realized it was the same guy who came here to steal. My coffee arrived but I didn’t take my eyes on the girl who stole me, who could break me.

After talking with the small girl, she stood up and walked towards the register only to be bumped by someone falling down. The girl who jostled her appears to be a student while her books were all down.

The green eyes were trying to apologize,her hands trying to get the books. This is when I noticed – She's blind.

*Hope you are enjoying this. Please give in your comments.*