Chapter 9!

Sydney's POV:

We went to her apartment in 15 minutes and she asked me to wait for a second so that she can get in her bike key and a helmet for me. Though I ws anxious about the date, I felt so happy with her.

I was so immersed in thoughts, that I didn't notice that someone was near me.

"Hello, are you alone?", came a male voice nearing me. I started getting afraid and was praying that Amanda comes soon. As the steps neared me, I felt her smell which made me to get some courage.

"Get away from my girl, Tony", she hissed. I assumed he ran away as I heard his foot sites moving far away from me.

"Sorry about that..." she told me but I just hugged her. It might have been a shock to her as she reciprocated after a minute.

"Hop on...", she helped me with the helmet and to get in her bike. She made me hands to held around her waist which made me to blush but what made me to blush more was her abs.... I felt it... 'My girl has abs which is hot', I thought, but she chuckled.

"Did I say it louder? " , I got embarrassed and she replied, "Yes but it is all yours ", she is trying to turn me on... so soon... hold on Sydney....

Driving with her in her bike was so awesome.. though she rode slowly, I insisted her to ride fast. I am blind but that doesn't mean that I am not strong enough to hold her. She took me to the lake where it felt so peaceful. We talked about each other and didn't note the time.

"Crap.... your sister is gonna kill me", she said in panic. That's when I realized it is past 10. I chuckled,  "The great police officer is afraid about my sister "

" She is your family..I don't want to make a,bad impression", she poured, with that she took me to her bike and rode us back. Little she did know that my sister works in night shift today.

"You know your sister will not be at home?", she asked me knowing I played with her. I nodded my head but didn't get response from her, so I tried searching for her face and pulled her for a kiss.

"I had a great time Amanda",I said in between the kisses. I felt her lips curve up which means I made her smile.

"So, will there be another date?" , she asked and I nodded again...saying, "Only for you!"

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?", she asked so fast, even though I understand I would want to play with her.

"What?", I asked seriously trying to control my laughter.

"I know it is early... but Sydney, the day when I saw you, I felt you are the one for me. You can answer me later as well. But please don't keep me waiting... will you be my girl friend ", she asked again.

I cried and hugged her, "Yes" and we kissed passionately and I felt her putting a ring on my finger.

"I had it purchased when I got your name,..one with my name for you and one with your name for me... but o can't wait to put in your beautiful finger... now the ring looks more beautiful ",she whispered on my ear hugging me.

SHE IS MINE AND I AM HERS....