Chapter 7!

Sydney's POV

She keeps disappearing, that's all. The first time she said it was due to her job.I understand that she cannot be expected every time due to her job but still, I cannot think anything else as she disappeared after we told our feelings.

I don't know if she'd show up today or not. I've been waiting with bated breath. She comes at the same time in the morning - nine o'clock for coffee at the same table. It's nine now, and I heard the bell ring, but she didn't. It's the old couple that comes here. After 5 minutes, I felt her. She stood before me.

Suddenly, I felt her hands on my cheeks.

"Have you missed me?" she asked with a husky voice. When she was about to grab her hand, I had her. It calmed me up a little.

"I did," hearing my reply, she laughed. "Why did you keep disappearing?", I pouted. I heard her smile which melt my heart.

"I took time to rethink everything before deciding... I want it to be right," she replied. I did not understand what she was referring to.

"To get it right?" , I questioned her.

"Yes, to be right with you, I want to be with you but want to take it right",  she rambled. I stood in front of her and moved my hands towards her face and pulled her towards me to give her a kiss on her mouth. When I was about to withdraw, but she restrained me again by giving me a hard kiss.

"Wow....", I chuckled.

"I like your smile", she leaned towards me on my forehead and went on to say, "Sydney, will you go out with me?".

I nodded and embraced her, "I'd love to" and kissed her. I wish this would be the right thing to do with her.