Chapter 6

~Weiss POV~

I looked at the now smiling Faunus with rabbit ears sitting across the table now eating a strawberry that Blake had given her. She was so innocent and self conscious she just stared off for a while, like Blake had done in the past. I looked over my shoulder at the girl in the red hood, someone who I have had a crush on for a while now, gorge everything edible in her path.

    "Do you ever stop eating," I asked, looking at her mountain that had now turned into a valley. She stopped and chewed for a second, "No." Then she rapidly filled her mouth again, not even stopping to breathe let alone speak. Sighing," You dolt." I shook my head and looked at Velvet who was awkwardly sitting there with Blake, somewhat blushing.

Ruby then let out a swallow followed by a loud belch, that caused the whole cafeteria to explode of laughter. I giggled a bit and looked down at my now empty tray. I hadn't eaten much but it would make due for most of the day. I heard a snap by my head, and I turned around to see Neptune there. "Hey," he said in his flirtatious voice, his signature wink and smile followed. Yet soon that smile disappeared as I grabbed his collar, "Do you know how long I spent wondering where you were? I haven't had one text or anything, so Neptune we are through."

His sparkle in his eyes, now were a dull gray. The happiness sucked away, but I didn't care. I lost feelings for him ever since I had a crush on Ruby, not that he wasn't nice I just want someone energetic. Ruby grabbed my arm, and though I knew I should have pulled away, I didn't. "Weiss, I'm sorry about Neptune. He wasn't right for you anyway." I nodded. Ruby always cared no matter what, I'll add that to the lists of reasons I like her.