TEASER

✧༺♥༻∞ teaser ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺teaser ༻✧

"Touché," is all Minho says. "Doesn't take away from the fact that I'm right."

"You're cocky."

"You're in denial."

"You're just being annoying for the sake of it," you huff.

"Oh?" his tone is grating. "So why, after winning a prestigious award, are you sitting up here smoking with me rather than having your brains fucked out by him?"

You swear you're not a naïve person, but the way Minho was talking to you was making you feel pretty dumb.

"I'm not trying to be a dickhead."

"It just comes naturally to you, then?"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Lee Minho is an enigma. You're pretty sure it would take the likes of Alan Turing to figure him out. Yet, here you were, soaking from the rain outside his apartment after your world comes crashing down.

What made you decide to see him that night, you'll never know. Maybe if Seungmin had been in his dorm, the events that followed from that night would never have occurred.

Maybe part of you regretted it. Because you weren't stupid, you knew the likes of Lee Minho. You knew, but you still went there, despite every red flag and warning sign.

Something you should have known about friends with benefits? Someone always ends up hurt.