PART SIX

✧༺♥༻∞ part six ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺∞ part six༻✧

After that second night you and Minho spent together, it was kind of mutually agreed the casual sexual relationship that was forming between yourselves was just that; casual, no strings attached. When he'd pulled his tshirt back on, hiding his gorgeous body from you, he had smirked at you, tilting his head.

"Don't go falling in love with me now, doll," he had said, eyeing you up from where you lay, undressed, watching him.

"Wouldn't dream of it," you'd replied without a second thought, because why on earth would you? Realistically, you knew next to nothing about him other than what the guys had told you. The only thing Minho had explicitly said about himself was that he owned three cats, and that was not enough to go on to start making your relationship deeper than what it already was. You kissed, you fucked, and you went your separate ways with some flirtatious banter wedged in between. And that was how it stayed for a week or two, just one of you texting the other to hook up or inevitably going home with each other after you'd been out with all the guys.

Hyunjin and Felix eventually figured it out, realising why you and Minho seemed different around each other these days and why you were suddenly unavailable much more often than usual. Though, when Hyunjin finally mentioned it to you whilst you were studying for your exams starting in just one month, it really wasn't the reaction you'd expected.

"Do you know where the mock exam answers are online?" Felix asked from beside you as you took a sip of your hot chocolate. You'd been studying for hours, trying to be proactive for the first time all semester to make sure you passed all your exams easily. Your group study sessions with Hyun and Felix last semester had been your saviour, since you'd never have been bothered to study if you were left to your own devices.

You hummed, placing your mug back onto the table and rubbed your hands together to warm them. Hyunjin, from across from you, took them into his own and repeated your action himself, quickly drawing warmth from how big his hands were. You gave him a small smile as he let them go. "They're under the 'links' heading, not the 'exams' heading," you explained, turning to face Felix as you did so.

"That's stupid," he shook his head, clicking around on his laptop to get the files. "And do you know when the first exam is?"

"I'm pretty sure it's, like, the 5th of December? I might be wrong though," you answered, turning your attention to your laptop in front of you.

"And have you been sleeping with Minho hyung?"

Your eyes slowly crept up to look at Hyunjin, abandoning your laptop screen to stare in awe at the blonde in front of you.

"Sorry," he said almost sheepishly, an aura surrounding him that you'd only seen a couple of times before. He was nervous. "It's been on my mind for a while."

You felt Felix's eyes shift towards you cautiously, his mouth frowning. You sighed, looking between your two friends. Cat's out the bag. "Kind of."

"I knew it!" Hyun almost shouts, until he remembers he's in a public place and lowers his voice. "Was he who you had sex with that one time?"