Nymph | 6

'So perfect.'

Aemond never let his eyes off of Myria as she dressed. The pale girl was red all over. He constantly eyed her breasts, they were firm and perky.

He imagined himself looming over her naked figure, and all the things he'd do to her. He wanted to ravish the girl.

She had assumed that he'd turn around when she started getting out the water but he didn't, she was frightened.

She couldn't and wouldn't say anything, what can you possibly say to a cursed man? Certainly you couldn't demand them.

"I'm sorry My Prince." Aemond had lost count of how many times she had apologized.

She was far from the North. The same girl who'd never left Winterfell, not even for her debut. The only banquets she'd attend were those held in the North. Perhaps that was the reason that no man had laid claim on the girl. Certainly if she'd been more out there she would've received proposals from all around the realm.

"What is the Lady of House Stark doing so far out in the River Lands I wonder?"

Myria paused. Cregan couldn't have sent Aemond after her right? No, last she knew he was allied to Rhaenyra. No matter the differences they had she knew her brother would never take back an alliance, he was far too noble.

"I'm not a Stark anymore."

"Hm? You wish to become a septa?" He laughed. "Or perhaps a silent sister?"

Myria grew annoyed, an emotion she didn't feel often. The silent sisters served the seven, she was sure that Aemond knew that House Stark - the North in general - believed in the Old Gods. After all they met at Winterfell's weirwood tree.

"No, my Prince."

"Then?"

Myria looked down at her cold hands at the question.

Aemond noticed the shifts in her expression. He never liked reading, but she was an easy book to read. In a span of a short time she was embarrassed, scared, annoyed and sad.

"I can take you to your home if you'd like."

Myria's eyes widened, it amazed Aemond how pale she could get. It was clear she was running away from the North, the last place she wanted to be was home.

"I can also take you further from your home, if you'd like."

Myria stared at him as if she'd find a loophole. However, Aemond had no ill intentions toward her instead he wanted to know what could've led her to run from home.

"Thank you, but I can't accept your offer."

"Don't be foolish pup, you know what they call me these days."

She stiffened as chills went up her spine.

Kinslayer.

Aemond jaw clenched at her reaction, she fears me.

He put his hand on her head and gave her a small pat.

"Don't sorry pup, I won't hurt you."

Myria felt warm at the reassurance and gentleness of his voice. Something she didn't expect to feel from someone who she feared the most only moments ago. Yet she did.

"You're not my kin after all." Aemond smiled brightly.

Myria's expression turned into a petrified one that made the prince chuckle.

A/N oct 12: THANK YOU SM FOR 6K READS!!
Double update for the long wait !!