Struggle

I'm hiding in a bunker. Some of the other weaker ghouls are with me. All I can hear is the groans and struggles of both investigators and ghouls. I know the ghouls fighting are the manager and Touka. Of course there are others, yet I haven't met them yet. Oh, I hear Tsukiyama and Nishiki. And Uta. They are all strong fighters, so I see why they were called.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting tired of waiting, I burst out of the bunker, and run up to fight! At first, I think that it's hopeless, that this was a suicide mission. I instantly forget about that as my dual kagune bursts out. My rinkaku and my ukaku kagunes frighten the investigators, and they all aim for me. I thought it was over, but I find it's easy to get them. All you need is the thought of them dead, and it's as if they are. I see that there are many other unknown ghouls fighting, probably because there are other unknown investigators. I'm able to pick up on the names of other investigators, such as Amon, Mado, Shinohara and Juuzou. I can see that Amon is using a koukaku quinque. He is more on brute force than anything else. Mado is using a rinkaku quinque, similar to that of Hinami's. He stands waving that around from a distance, doing damage without him getting hurt. Juuzou, who I thought to be a girl, is using knives made from bikakus, a quick count says either 50 to 60. And then Shinohara, using a bikaku quinque. I just keep fighting, hoping to get out alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The battle continues on, and we start out numbering them. We just keep killing them off, until it's only the main investigators left. Juuzou is using a bigger scythe, and Mado is dual wielding quinques, both a rinkaku and a koukaku. Amon and Shinohara are using kakuja quinques, the Arata ones. it's the quinques made from Touka's father, and provides armour. The only downside is that when you use it, you must "feed it" with your power. And there is also a second level, but it starts eating you alive. They have already gotten to that stage, and blood is around their faces. I realize my friends need help, so I get into fighting Amon once Uta and Tsukiyama are struck down. I dash forward, striking Amon in the chest, hoping to break through the Arata. Amon doesn't flinch, and retaliates with his lance-like koukaku spear, not fearing anything. He cuts off one of my ukaku wings, but it grows back. I'm moving as fast as possible, trying to land one hit. After a couple strikes, I land a great hit. It throws Amon to the ground, making him gurgle blood. If I want a kakuja, I need more RC cells, so I have to eat his Arata and his quinque.

AsI finish eating, tasted horrible, I get on to the next investigator. Or more, he gets onto me. Juuzou has some mental issues, and I fear him. He just relentlessly attacks without any fear. Juuzou is swinging his scythe at me, and every little chance he gets, throwing knives at me. I get little knicks and knacks here and there, but I shrug them off because it just regenerates. I start running faster, trying to confuse Juuzou. But no matter how hard I try, he still gets a hit on me. I run forward, but trip as Mado strikes me in the legs. I crystallize my wings, and fire the crystals at Mado while he is busy with Yoshimura, they hit, leaving deep and bloody wounds. That means only Shinohara and Juuzou to go. Yoshimura and I go for Shinohara, while the other go for Juuzou. The fight is quick against Juuzou, because they had a four to one. They stand by with Yoshimura and I fighting Shinohara. He uses his quinque hit our legs, and then cutting off our kagune. They grow back quickly, and we take them out. I go and quickly eat the quinques to get my RC cells up, and as I finish. The investigators are talking. I smack one with my kagune, but they keep talking. They are tied up, and I soon don't care. But then the walls come down. One person, better known as an investigator, has come in. The investigators start calling his name. Arima, the undefeated investigator. He took down Yoshimura at his strongest, a feat no other has done. He pulls out his quinque, the form changing Ixa. Yoshimura gives me the nod and we go full force. With one strike, he gets a stab through Yoshimura, right through the head. Another strike through the chest. Yoshimura is down. Yoshimura.... down? Im... po... ssi.. ble. It's, horrible. I feel the anger swelling inside me. I bring upon all my might, and I feel something come through me. Not a quinque, but of course, a new kagune. Its a bikaku, biggest kagune I've seen. It strikes straight through Ixa.

"Clever girl," Arima congratulates me.

"What do you want?" I reply.

"To beat you, that's all. Anyway, I'd like to congratulate you on breaking through my quinque. You're the first ghoul to have done that. And to have 3 kagunes. That's a first."

"Well you're gonna get crushed for hurting my friends."

"We'll see about that."

He charges forward, taking me down with one strike.

"You'll need to be stronger than that."

Arima smiles at me, and then stabs me through the head.

I black out.