Hunger

After all that's happened, I've begun to get hungry. I've learned that I can drink water and coffee, which is only what a ghoul can drink or eat, other than flesh.
I know it's cannabillism if I eat human flesh, or even the still horrible tasting ghoul flesh, but I have to eat something, or I'll die.
~~~~~~~~
3 weeks later
~~~~~~~~
I honestly can't beat this hunger anymore. It's getting to me. I've been biting myself just to try and eat, but it never comes off.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking down a deep alleyway, where that man attacked me and was killed. I see someone eating something, and it turns out the man is a ghoul eating flesh. My kakuhou eye (my right one) comes out and he asks if I want a bite. My inside mind wants me to jump and eat. And that's what happens, before I stop myself. I can't eat it, right? I'll just take one litt- I'm stopped. The man is dead, with his head on the ground. A man with orange hair and thin glasses. As soon as he spots me, he asks; "Would you like something to eat?" I see him eyeing my breasts. I slap him and try to pull my kagune out, figuring if I'm a half ghoul I should have one, and should be like that man's kagune. But it fails, and the man is mad. He pulls out his kagune easily, then lashing out at me. I thought he was gonna hit me, but then a shadow moves ahead and hits him. The man days; "You're gonna have to hit harder than that!" Then I see big cuts open on his lower body, and he falls down. "Oh really?" (A/N: My friend didn't let me write O rly, he's a bitch)
I can tell by the shadow's voice that it's a girl. I see that it's the girl from that coffee shop, Touka. She's a ghoul?!? I never realized. The man never responds, so we leave. She takes me back to Kohi, and explains about the man, his name being Nishiki. She warns me to stay away, and I listen. She offers me food, that being human flesh. I want to refuse, but I know I must eat. That's where my world changed forever.