~31~ (phone call panic)

Tw: panic attack, mentions drinking.

SapNap pov

After I hung up the phone with Dream I was so tired I got up my legs still shaking I walked over to my bed laid down and fell asleep.

Karl pov (what he was doing before SapNap came to ask him about the dinner) ((the wording won't be exactly the same as a few chapters ago))

"Mom I can't come back home for thanksgiving you know this."

"Why can't you? Your father and I miss you very much."

"That's a lie we both know it. Dad probably won't even be home on thanksgiving he'll probably be out at a bar or something getting drunk and betting all your shit on stupid things again."

"Karl that's no way to speak about your father."

"What ever mom your and I both know that's exactly what's going to happen so stop lying to yourself and accept that fact."

"Good bye Karl."

With that she hung up.

I started to cry.

I don't know why I was crying I hate thanksgiving with my family so why and I so upset that she's mad at me I haven't spoken to my family in months.

I felt my breathing pick up.

"Not now. Please not now." I hoped this wouldn't happen but I knew there was no way to stop it.

I sat on the floor my a wall in a corner.

I grabbed a small snack that I had out of my backpack and started eating it. I also had a cup of water from the other day and started drinking it slowly.

After a while I felt my breathing slow down and I started to come back to reality about what was real.

That's when I heard a knock at my door.

"Karl? Can I come in?"

"Yeah one minute!"

I got off the floor and immediately felt a wave of dizziness hit me. I grabbed the night table to gain my balance back. In the process of grabbing the side table I knocked the cup of water off the table.

CRASH!

I flinched hard at the noise. I found a towel from my shower the other day in my hamper and used that to start cleaning the water.

"Karl?! You ok?!"

"Yeah it was just a cup."

After I had decided I cleaned it up enough I rushed to the door to open it for SapNap. I hoped that my eyes were to red or my face wasn't too red.

"Hey." I said

"Hey Karl so my mom invited us over for thanksgiving dinner tomorrow I was wondering if you wanted to go? You don't have to of course."

"Yeah sure I'll go." I sounded more annoyed than I meant to but thanksgiving never ends well for me.

"Great thanks Karl I'll let my mom know."

SapNap left after he said that.

Thanks for reading sorry it's short I didn't have an idea for this chapter I have one chapter that I have an idea for and I'm just delaying it.

Word count: 509