CHAPTER 04

Vote and comment guys😁

--------------------------------------------------

ᴛᴀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ.

Tae- Dad i am sorry for disturbing you this time.

TD- Its ok what happened?

Tae- Lets have some drink and talk?

TD- Sure.
ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴀᴇ.

TD- Now tell me what happened?

Tae- Dad i am in love with a girl.

TD- Is that so?

Tae- The thing is her dad got know everything and he is forcing her to marry someone else. I don't want to lose her dad pls.

TD- OK we will go and talk to them tomorrow.

Tae- Really dad?

TD- Yes now go and sleep peacefully ok?

TD- Thankyou so much dad i love you. *hug and left from there*

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆•
ᴛᴀᴇ,ᴅᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏɴ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴅ. ʏɴ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀ.ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

YD- *Caressed your hairs*

You- *Feel someone touch and open eyes and saw dad* Appa? *rub her eyes and sit on the bed*

YD- Goodmorning princess.

You- Goodmorning appa. *small smile*

TD- Appa is sorry princess hmm. Yeonjun tell me everything. I want to meet your BF tell him to come here ok.

You- *Got shock and surprise* OK appa.

YD- Go and freshen up and come to downstairs. *ruffle your hairs and left*

You- *Jumping in happiness* I need to call tae.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴀʟᴇᴅ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜɪᴍ.

🅞🅣🅟
You- Tae appa agreed and he said want to meet you. *said in one breath*

Tae- We will reach there in half an hour.

You- WHAT?

Tae- *chuckled* Yes baby.

You- Who is come with you?

Tae- Its a surprise. *cut the call*

You- Hello hello? Aish he cut the call.Let me get ready. *happily runs to washroom*

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐒
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʟʟ ʀᴀɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ʀᴜɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ.

ᴋɪᴍ