CHAPTER 09

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ👇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RM- WHAT? ...OK thankyou for informing. *cut the call*

Yoongi- What happened why are you yelling?

RM- That M*F lee's son is the one who killed our dad. *clenched his jaw*

Tae- But i killed that bastard that day.

RM- Ofcourse but he has another son to the one who is the master mind behind all of this.

Jin- Did you get any kind of information about him.

RM- No but we have to find the M*F soon.

Tae- *call his BG* Hires our mans to find the lee son's information soon.

Lucas- Sure boss thankyou.

🅼🅴🅰🅽 🆆🅷🅸🅻🅴
Jackson- Are you sure you want to do this?

???- Yes oppa i want to do this bcs that b***h cross his limits now its time to give his karma for his each sins.

Jackson- *smirks* Sure princess.

???- *Smirk back* Get ready for the biggest bomb blast that going to happen in your life lee.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐒•
ᴊᴋ ɪꜱ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ɢᴏᴛ ʜɪꜱ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ɢʀᴇᴡ. ʜᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴠ. ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡꜱ.

"𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 5 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝑩𝑰 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝑰𝑨 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏"

Jimin- Seems like someone start their job earlier than us.

Jhope- Someone start the game already but we are the one who is going to end the game.

Kookie- There are some rumer that mafia queen is the one who is behind all of this.

RM- May be it is right bcs she also his enemy.

Jin- I think it will be better if we find her and take them to our group to take revenge against him.

Jimin- But how can we find her its hard to find her since she doesn't reveal any single of her information to this world.

Kookie- But We will find it. *smirk*

°𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑°
ɪᴛꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ ᴅɪᴇᴅ. ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʟᴇᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʜɪꜱ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ ꜱʟᴏᴡʟʏ. ʜɪꜱ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴘꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪᴛʏ ᴍᴇɴ'ꜱ ᴀʀʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.